Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Dec 6th meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think I would want to run my car through a car wash with my paint job. I think it would be cool to have some people meet up and wash cars together. Im going to have to glaze my baby
    Sagaris

Comment

where are you going to wash it at let me know maybe we all can hook and wash the cars

Comment

I need to verify today, but probably at a friends house. or I am borrowing the carbon fiber valve trim from dima...maybe we could all use his house:p: hehe

Comment

that sound like a good idea byut i get out of wrok at 500 so what time are you guys going to be washing the car till and is dima going to the show

Comment

nope, dima will not be @ the show which is why my car will be sporting the carbon fiber thx dima

Comment

Im not goin to like machine wash (my car is too low to go through em). The car wash I go to is a do-it-urself wash.
              Eric Johnson
              Intense Performance
              Mazda Club of South Florida
              http://www.ipmcsfl.com
              Former President/Webmaster
              Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
              - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
              - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
              - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
              - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
              Current project: None...

Comment

I know it’s the self wash ones with the pressurized nozzles, I just want to bucket wash it. Where can we wash it at? I still need to get a hold of Vlad about where Im going to stay!
                Sagaris

Comment

you are welcome to sleep on our couch. or share the bed with jane and I'll take the couch.

or share the bed with me and jane will take the couch...J/K:p:

Comment

lol. im going to call on Vlad later on
                    Sagaris

Comment

Yeah I called Vlad it said his phone wasnt in service
                      Sagaris

Comment

Crap unfortunatley guys I will not be able to come to town tonight I have some major studying to do for my finals. I'll see you all soon enough! Take some pics for me!
                        Sagaris

Comment

we'll miss you I'll take pics ans post them for you though

Comment

Working...
                          X