Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Intense Sunday Daytime meet 1/11/04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll rescend my statement then for the betterment of the protege community. c-ya then

Comment

Who is taking the pictures for this? I'd be happy to help out if you want. I'll have some examples from Markham uploaded later tonight.
      Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
      Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
      42 Draft Designs

Comment

as many people as want to take pics. we willchoose the best from all pics and go from there

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
          as many people as want to take pics. we willchoose the best from all pics and go from there

right. we'll choose picture selection days to be at a later date when people had enought time to process them if they happen to be not digital.

I would like to see one big shot of each car, possibly choosen by the owner, as well as little "detail" shots of each car that showcase that car's mods and such.

then we all or as many people as possible over a couple of days will choose group shots and we'll go from there.

how does that sound
          <B>Dima</B>
          Intense Performance
          South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
          1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
          Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
          Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

As promised, here are the pictures I have taken of my car since I got my new digicam.

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

If people want, I can take pics like those, but if you are looking for 1 main pic for each person, I'd like to try something like this:

I love tr****s!
            Ryan

Forge Motorsport
            42 Draft Designs

Comment

nice pics @ markham

Comment

Yep Majik is the bomb!
                Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                  Yep Majik is the bomb!

Motegi =
                  Ryan

Forge Motorsport
                  42 Draft Designs

Comment

The tentative date for the sunday meet is 01/11/04 at 12pm at Markham Park.

Where is Markham Park? I just moved down here and don't really know where anything is.
                    2000 DX, Blue
                    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

and is anyone around the boca area going, so we can ride down together
                      2000 DX, Blue
                      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
                        The tentative date for the sunday meet is 01/11/04 at 12pm at Markham Park.

Where is Markham Park? I just moved down here and don't really know where anything is.
                        state road 84, past 136th heading west on the right hand side

Comment

mixmaster_matt where exactly in Boca r u? I live in Coral springs near University Blvd. n Wiles which isnt really far from Boca. Hit me up if u wanna meet up somewhere to ride down there.
                          Eric Johnson
                          Intense Performance
                          Mazda Club of South Florida
                          http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                          Former President/Webmaster
                          Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                          - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                          - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                          - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                          - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                          Current project: None...

Comment

I'll definitely be there guys...... i might be changing around wheels a lot coz i only have 3 17" OZ wheels left after i crashed my 323..... long story. I'll tell it at the meet if you guys want.......
                            Mixmaster & Erik.... you guys could meet up with me if you want before the meet. At like 10.30 , i'm just off of I-95 (west) on Oakland Park Blvd. (exit 31)
                            I can't wait to see everyone in the daytime finally.........Later,
                            Vlad
                            Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                            262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                            ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Isn't the Lowrider Magazine show that day?
                              Arvin
                              2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

Originally posted by Kr33peR
                                mixmaster_matt where exactly in Boca r u? I live in Coral springs near University Blvd. n Wiles which isnt really far from Boca. Hit me up if u wanna meet up somewhere to ride down there.

Glades Rd, at FAU. Yeah, lets def. meet up and drive over together. We can meet up with vlad also

Originally posted by Devl323
                                I'll definitely be there guys...... i might be changing around wheels a lot coz i only have 3 17" OZ wheels left after i crashed my 323..... long story. I'll tell it at the meet if you guys want.......
                                Mixmaster & Erik.... you guys could meet up with me if you want before the meet. At like 10.30 , i'm just off of I-95 (west) on Oakland Park Blvd. (exit 31)
                                I can't wait to see everyone in the daytime finally.........Later,
                                Vlad
                                alright so where do you guys wanna meet. Lets get this figured out...
                                2000 DX, Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X