Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Intense Sunday Daytime meet 1/11/04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was a fun meet. Glad I got to meet the Florida peeps, and will see some of you on Friday at the towers, otherwise I will see you guys at the statewide meet. Vlad, I am getting the info for the Southeast representative that I was telling you about, just give me a day or two...
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
      Thanks a lot for making it out to the meet today everyone.... especially u Jo...... it was great to see your car's paint job is still in good shape LOL hope you're washing the bugs off first thing in the morning.

I'm really really sorry for coming so late to the park today. Seeing the pics Rich took, I am really kicking myself for missing the fun times with you all.
      I didn't get to bed till 2am Sat. night after going 36hours with no sleep trying to make some $$$ Fri. all day and night plus having to help out with setting up the AutoX banquet etc. all day Saturday. And my car was a total filthy mess so i had to wash it before coming out.
      I only wish i hadn't overexerted the tranny hauling ass on 595 to get there sooner.
      5500rpm in 3rd at 85mph into the wind and uphill seemed to have been the recipe for
      losing Neutral, Reverse, Park, 2nd gear and OverDrive!!
      And God knows how long 1st and 3rd will last. A mandatory engine swap will come sooner than i ever expected...... but no boost
      Talk to everyone later.
      Yeah right....He actually stayed up 36 hours consummating our marriage again, and again...Haha..j/k....He really was that busy, but also, he just doesn't seem to ever wake up at a natural hour

Comment

Dood. its too cold outside now. i have to check my axles.
        Sagaris

Comment

hey Jo what happened with your car. Did you find out what the problem was??
          2000 DX, Blue
          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

not yet. im going to look at it when I get home. stopped making the noise
            Sagaris

Comment

Working...
            X