Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Vlad's Bachelor party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, he posted the pics of the wedding, wheres the pics of the party.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

c'mon now, you should know the rules. No pics at a bachelor party, that is evidence
      2000 DX, Blue
      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

whoops. forgot about that rule.
        Last edited by Kelly; 01-14-2004, 01:08 PM.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think the club may have had a problem with me taking pictures of it's girls as well.

Comment

thats what you need one of those handy new pen cams, yeah yeah.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
              thats what you need one of those handy new pen cams, yeah yeah.
              maybe someone will bring one of those to my bachelor party @ the end of may. I sure hope not though

Comment

Working...
              X