Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Welcome INTENSE Performance Mazda club of FL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, i wanna join this, but I am not moving until mid-december, so I won't be able to meet you guys until then. I will be living in Boca for my first semester at FAU, then moving to an apartment somewhere around there. Where is the info to join..
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

group.yahoo.com/group/intenseperformance

When you join, please fill out your yahoo profile. This way will know to keep you in the group because we are updating and removing people who can't come to the meets, i.e. not in south florida. we'll keep you since you will be moving down here soon.
      you don't have to fill out everything, just put at the least your name and that you will be in boca going to fau. i am finishing up fau myself btw.

where are you at now?
      <B>Dima</B>
      Intense Performance
      South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
      1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
      Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
      Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

I will do that tonight after work. I am living in NY right now, about 40 mins. north of the city.
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
          I will be living in Boca for my first semester at FAU, then moving to an apartment somewhere around there. Where is the info to join..
          When r u moving here Matt?
          I graduated from FAU this August and now work here part time till i find a mechanical engineering job in the area.....
          so thats cool, i have more and more people to ride up with to our meets from Boca
          To be an official member, i think Dima explained to just go to the yahoogroup and join and we'll approve you as long as we see from your yahoo profile that its you for sure
          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

I am moving there in late December. I just gotta get my ass down there soon, probably in the next 2 weeks, to go switch my license over and start getting some residency. I haven't decided on driving or flying for that, but I will be down there within the next 2 weeks for a couple of days.
            2000 DX, Blue

Comment

Give me a call.... PM'd you my number... we could meet up or something....

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

NOPI

Good job at the show guys, gald to meet you guys that I talked to. You have a good thing going there. If you guys ever need Promazda for anything, we are here to help you!

Devil323, ill get with you soon about what we talked about @ NOPI.

Good Job guys! Way to represent Mazda!!!

Comment

thanks ghost. you guys didn't do too bad either. glad you guys made it out there and hope we can do this some other time but very soon. i know you guys took pictures of our cars post them please as well as of yours. i'll post the ones i took as soon as i get them developed and scanned in.
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Re: NOPI

Ghost, thank you very much for the kind words! You guys likewise represented Mazda extremely well at NOPI. I was really happy to get to meet many members of the ProMazda crew.... likewise, if ProMazda needs anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.... we'd be more than happy to help too.

And yeah I very much appreciate you offering to help me out with what we talked about at NOPI.
                    I also very much look forward to meeting with ProMazda again, maybe in Florida, by the year's end.

Talk to you soon.....

Vlad

Comment

Working...
                    X