Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Tower's 2/20/04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Buy parking lot in Aventura?? pretty bright parking lot lights! a block north from Aventura mall, close proximity to mall, restaurants, hospital, beach. don't know 'bout the cops though. iffy with them.

Ft. Lauderdale airport observation lot is really dark. I just might rob some of you.

Either way, I'm down with pretty much with what the concensus is.

...........still thinking of other places.

(Costco parking lot in NMB) hehe
    Rick
    '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
    '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Originally posted by redwagon02
      Best Buy parking lot in Aventura?? pretty bright parking lot lights! a block north from Aventura mall, close proximity to mall, restaurants, hospital, beach. don't know 'bout the cops though. iffy with them.

Ft. Lauderdale airport observation lot is really dark. I just might rob some of you.

Either way, I'm down with pretty much with what the concensus is.

...........still thinking of other places.

(Costco parking lot in NMB) hehe

1. hopefully we will not need a hospital, lol. but its a consideration too, maybe we'll finally get robert to hang out with us

2. very truy about the airport lot being dark. i haven't checked lately, but hopefully they installed some lights there, with the terrorism and all you would think they would want to be able to see what is going on around airport grounds.

3. Costco lot in NBM is good for me as long as you hook us up with some free meat, lol.
      <B>Dima</B>
      Intense Performance
      South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
      1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
      Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
      Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo were are we meeting tommrow ???? hehe i might bring the z3 muhahaha

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
        mods:
        --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
        --Injen Intake (color Blue)
        --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

tomorrow is gonna be oasis. I was thinking of the Best Buy parking lot by sawgrass but they close at 9. Across the street is also circuit city and Comp USA. Right between both of them is a parking lot thats always empty. And by Sawgrass you got every restaurant you can think of
          My OLD Car

Comment

so where we meeting at tomorrow i need to know

Comment

If Oasis @ Sawgrass is the meeting place, then where exactly? Oasis parking lot is pretty big, there's the front side which is hug and there is the back side which is huge, not to mention it's packed.
              Rick
              '02 Protege5.0

Comment

hmmm...good point. I dunno
                My OLD Car

Comment

oasis is a NO GO this friday. Panthers are playing friday and everybody parks on the oasis side of sawgrass mills mall. trust me, i know, there will be nowhere to park.

since i don't really want to meet at towers i can suggest either the old kmart parking lot (same plaza where chilli's is, although i don't know if any store moved into that space) or maricios suggestion to meet in the lot between compusa and circuit city which is the south-east corner of Flamingo and Sunrise. then we can decide what to do from there.

i won't be able to post untill 4pm today (friday) so make sure you guys come to an agreement ASAP. I'll check at that time and i will go to whatever location you have decided on. make sure you guys post something like "FINAL MEET LOCATION...." so i know.

on second thought we can still meet in oasis lot if you guys so desire but it will have to be much, much farther from oasis itself. the eastside lot is bordered by oasis and target and the westside lot is bordered by oasis and other stores (burlington?). so if you decide on oasis make sure you put which side. if its east side, we need to meet closer to target and west side we need to go closer to that other store, away from oasis.

and sorry for a long message again.
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

in the old kmart parking lot no store has moved in
                    Barry
                    protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

kmart parking is a good idea. Oasis will be way too crowded tonight, no matter which part. Besides the traffic on 136th will be horrible too. Lets aviod it all together. So I say Kmart or the lot between compusa and circuit city. Kmart has the chilis and tgi nearby and quarterdeck is right by circuit city
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Talked to Dima just now. he sez.......Kmart (sawgrass) parking lot around 7ish. aight!
                        Rick
                        '02 Protege5.0

Comment

if it is at the kmart parking lot i can make it out there around 830
                          Barry
                          protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

yeah, where Kmart used to be. SW corner of Flamingo Rd. and Sunrise Blvd. for the peeps that don't know.
                            Rick
                            '02 Protege5.0

Comment

7ish...I'll be there

Comment

ill be there. I just checked it out and there is lots of space there. We can even move to the side where nobody will see.
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X