Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

The 2005/2006 Club Calendar thread: Everyone involved please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys... This might seem like too little too late, but I'm here!!!

Just a few comments about the calendar, and I hope someone will read this and get back to me.

First off, models will be provided for any and all members who don't have one, can't get one, etc; I have a large group of them on stand by. At no charge. Unless you want full service which will cost you $180/hr. (J/K)

Second, If you want you car photographed outside, that's cool. Let me know where you want it. (Don't get dirty!) If you want a beach scene, for example, then which beach? If you want it to look like its in the snow, we'll need a set. Let me know what you have in mind. Also, try to coordinate your ideas on location/scene with the month you've chosen. As Dima (I think) was saying, don't pick a snow scene in May.

Third, for those of you that have models, or are your own model (thank god that's only Jolene!), my best friend is a hair stylist/ make-up artist. Costumes will be provided and will also be month appropriate. For example, if Jo chose to have a snow scene since she picked January, a costume like a sexy snow bunny parka and boots thing might be suggested. (And so help me God if a one of you comments on the visuals I just afforded you!!!) For July, a red white and blue bikini.

Most importantly, I want to work with YOU!!! Bring me your own ideas. And, uh, do it soon, so we can accomodate everyone.

Please contact me in one of the following ways:
    call my husband (I won't get the message)
    email me at veezietg@yahoo.com (It'll take me 3 months to check my email)

call me (Ah... I always answer my phone, and if I don't I do have an entertaining voicemail so its not a total loss...)
    (954)292-6204

Best times to reach me are:
    Sunday, Monday, Tuesday-anytime
    Wednesday, Thursday, Friday-mornings
    Saturday-nights

And when you call have three things ready for me:

1. A time (preferably matching the above if thats ok with rich and ryan) that your pic can be taken. Please schedule with me at least a week in advance.

2. A name and contact info for your model or a definite "NEED A MODEL" request

3. An idea of how you think your car will look best

Last but not least, tho it is I who have dragged my feet through this, please contact me immediately. We can do at least 3 cars a day, depending on sets and locations required. So let's get this rolling!!!

Thank you everyone for your patience with my husband and I. And if you weren't patient... sod off, wanka!

Comment

hey guys im out since well I dont have a protege anymore
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
        hey guys im out since well I dont have a protege anymore
        traitor :p congrats on the new ride mauricio

Comment

lol sorry guys. I woulda got a mazdaspeed but they were out of the price range
          My OLD Car

Comment

Well Im going to have to work a plan for when I can be there to get this photoshoot on the roll. I guess its up to Rich or whomever will be taking my pics. I have mondays off. So I could shoot on down on a monday.

Is there any way I can look at the costumes when I get there? I like the snow bunny idea with a huge white boots. I saw this ad with this chick in a white bikini with some kick ass white boots. what kinda of costumes are avaliable?
            Sagaris

Comment

good luck getting veezie to reply
              <B>Dima</B>
              Intense Performance
              South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
              1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
              Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
              Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

yeah I figured as much. Im more concerned about the photographers right now when I get a date setup ill call her.
                Sagaris

Comment

rich should be on shortly. in your case especially we'll work with you to accomodate your schedule. we have rich, ryan, jeff who take good pics and have good cameras.
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

whoever Im not picky.
                    Sagaris

Comment

I also have a good camera and might be closer to Jo. Hell, I know a few nice places around Lake Okeechobee that would good for photo ops. Don't worry, I'm not going to stash your lifeless body in a cane field or anything creepy like that.
                      Tony
                      Intense Performance
                      Mazda Club
                      of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                      www.responsenegative.com
                      www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

yeah he just leaves the body lying in the road. easier to find that way.
                        Eric Johnson
                        Intense Performance
                        Mazda Club of South Florida
                        http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                        Former President/Webmaster
                        Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                        - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                        - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                        - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                        - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                        Current project: None...

Comment

Jo, you can use my wedding boots if you want. They're very tall with fur and they're white. I look hot in them, I'm more than sure you will. Also, the costumes thing is like this. A member can tell me how they want their car shot. From there I talk to the model posing with that particular car and see what they'd feel comfortable with based on the scene the car will be shot in. And then I get that costume. Basically, ask, jolene, and thou shall receive.

Comment

lol. Im not sure what to go with on this one...something I would look good in preferably....maybe a happy new years theme with confetii and all that crap. I donno. My car is getting painted the end of this month so the beginning of august would work for me.
                            Sagaris

Comment

how much confetti are we talking? I mean enough to cover you a little right? lol

Comment

hahaha. Im not talking about contfeti on me though that would be interesting.
                                Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                                X