Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Thats it! This means War! everyone please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RANT] Will you people stop referring to the msp as "godly" it's not. We know it's not. We all drive mazda's and should share our enthusiasm rather than bashing each others cars. will a worked 1G or 3G kick my MSP's ass. YES IT WILL. is my MSP "godly" NO it is not. do I lovemy car the same. yes I do, just as i respect all Pro's I see on the road. I park by a 3G LX and a 1G LX. I walk out every morning and check them out. I love the 1G's for their light stiff chassis and tuning capability. I love the 2G's for their curves, and the 3Gs for their smooth lines.

And no one is an "asshole" for relaying correct information. It is greatly appreciated. Some people just word corrections as if to put the incorrect person down. This is a"COMMUNITY" I love this forums because of it sense of "COMMUNITY" and when **** like this thread happens though it lowers us to the same level as every other flaming car forum on the web. I had stopped using car forums about 3 years ago do to this kind of constant ****. Then I found ClubP and was impressed with the wealth of knowledge that is avaialable here along with the personalities of the people who parlayed the knowledge. It is sad that in a "MAZDA COMMUNITY" where we all share enthusiasm for a like product that this pissing contest of whos's is better happens.

Also it disheartens me to see correct information being given in a "Hey dumbass I'm right, your wrong " format. It would be just as easy to put your ego (or whatever your driving factor is) aside and word things in a "that information is incorrect, let me show you the correct way" format.

Whatever, people suck...Give me a ****ing beer[/RANT]

Comment

I'll drink to that RICAHRD!!!!!!!!!!

****, I dont have a camera to capture the chaved feline in action..any takers?
      Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi

If I am going to make the drive to FL we better not be talking about an actual cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi

I've got a camera!!!! bring that shaved pussy down here and we'll photograph her. LOL

Comment

muah ha hahaha the shaved pussy owns you!
            Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
              and i could get a brand new regular sedan for $12k out the door, which leaves me with $6,900 to make it better than the msp. hmmm, aftermarket turbo with more boost and a more advanced control system, my choice in suspension, aftermarket lsd, new axles, new clutch, new fly wheel, and a system that would blow away the msp system? yeah, that's feasible, since i do my own work so i'd have a faster car, a better handling car, and a better sounding car for the same price?
              Does that regular sedan come painted in Titanium Gray Metallic? I think that right there throws your stupid ass price estimate out the window. I also used the price that I paid for my car in the example, but a LOT of people on MSProtege got their cars brand new for 16.5 out the door.
              Last edited by Black Majik MSP; 04-24-2004, 05:02 PM.
              Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
              Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
              42 Draft Designs

Comment

i guess we are a bunch of assholes here, but at least here you CAN get the right information, rather than a bunch of morons telling you BS that they think is true *cough*mazdamp3*cough*
                So then why do you post there "got wake?" ?
                Ryan

Forge Motorsport
                42 Draft Designs

Comment

Originally posted by Black Majik MSP
                  Because someone has to explain audio to you guys.

Comment

I could give 2 ****s about audio...the stock MSP stuff is all I'll ever need.

BTW, congrats on the MP3...I read about it on MSProtege.
                    Ryan

Forge Motorsport
                    42 Draft Designs

Comment

But there are those of us who do give a **** about audio..or there are those of us who dont care to learn about it and post trying to find fast answers because we are lazy and want it done for us....I fall into this catagory.

PERSONALLY! I think you all need to simma down now. I mean **** its a car. A hunk of fawking metal that drivess.....some go pssssss. others go wirrrr and mine well..thanks to gregorry it makes a cool cai sound. But all that aside it runs when taken care of and it doesnt when neglected...yak yak yak.
                      well ok I lied Mines not just a car...but the rest of yours...yeah they are just cars.

Stop the hatin! CAnt we all just get along...
                      Sagaris

Comment

Does that regular sedan come painted in Titanium Gray Metallic? I think that right there throws your stupid ass price estimate out the window. I also used the price that I paid for my car in the example, but a LOT of people on MSProtege got their cars brand new for 16.5 out the door.
                        is there anything special about titanium grey? hell, you can get a focus that color i personally don't like the color. so once again that is a worthless arguement, but i've come to expect that from you

Originally posted by Proto2k
                        Because someone has to explain audio to you guys.
                        ding ding ding, we have a winner 95% of all my posts on mazdamp3 are in the audio section. don't worry, i'm more of a dick over there

I could give 2 ****s about audio...the stock MSP stuff is all I'll ever need.
                        to each his own. i'm not gonna talk **** just cause you want inferior equipment with horrible imaging. that's not part of this "discussion".

so we are now back to the point that there is no reason why your car would need to be serviced by a "special" mechanic, cause your car is not "special". it's a car. we are all on here cause we have them. so the whole point about this thread, and throwing a fit over such bull**** has been proven idiotic on all accounts.

Comment

Yeah, I do think the MSP has a pretty good bang for the buck, and looks sweet.
                          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Hey Rich can I come over to watch the photoshoot?
                            Eric Johnson
                            Intense Performance
                            Mazda Club of South Florida
                            http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                            Former President/Webmaster
                            Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                            - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                            - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                            - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                            - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                            Current project: None...

Comment

pEnis EnVy thats all this is....
                              Sagaris

Comment

is there anything special about titanium grey? hell, you can get a focus that color i personally don't like the color. so once again that is a worthless arguement, but i've come to expect that from you
                                I could just as easily have used Spicy Orange in that example, but I'm sure you'd say you don't like that either, so it wouldn't matter. The point is that you can't get it on a normal sedan, which means the worthless argument belongs to you.
                                Ryan

Forge Motorsport
                                42 Draft Designs

Comment

Working...
                                X