Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

... continued from off topic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devl323
    i see it as a misunderstanding as well..... no problem... i'm over it.
    but tell me how to take this???
    and don't tell me this says that you actually care:
    you are worse than a woman. I WAS PISSED OFF and talking to me over the phone wont get us anywhere but more pissed off which will just create more problems.
    Sagaris

Comment

hey I dont want anyone to think that I am choosing sides caue you both were kind of wrong. But now we all have to admit guilt and move the **** on already
      MAZDA, CAUSE LOOSING SUCKS

Comment

"ok bye" was the only thing that came to mind when i read what looks to me like Jo decided she wants to have nothing to do with the club, plus she doesn't care to talk to anyone.....
        Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
        262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
        ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Whatever Vlad you are going to get your money and then some so stop worrying about the $!

And it always happends this way. Jo always sells you out. You take it as you want it from now on. Im out of this Im over this and I am VERY sorry that you can't see it that way. Im sorry you are in such a rut and you'll get your $$ next time I see you.
          Sagaris

Comment

frankly, (haha no pun intended frank) the club has never been bigger and stronger if you ask me. you say you see it differently.... how come?
            And why wouldn't i want you to be in the club? I was shocked that you had intentions of leaving. And not being on a damn yahoogroup sure does not mean you are not in the club..... come on now.... even mario is a member and never ever got the stickers

Jo, you always got most props from me for being a trooper and being involved in a club thats so far away from you....

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

I never said it was bigger or stronger. I just thought we were closer friends. Maybe since the Promazda inncodent I dont feel like a part of the club anymore. I meant I left yahoo groups which I thought you considered the 'club'.
              Sagaris

Comment

when did i ever say u sold us out... other than that one time and i apologized because i was wrong and i misunderstood you completely. that was the I-95 crap and we got over it. or at least i did and i thought everything was fine.
                look its not like its a million bucks.... $20 no big deal.... i've lost more money by doing stupid stuff before and i got over it...... i couldn't care less about the money right now.... i just got annoyed that you assumed all those stickers i gave you were a freebie and when i said something about it you got defensive

EDIT: no i'm saying it is bigger and stronger than ever before. and thats precisely why, because we are all closer and better friends.
                the yahoogroup was the communication central.... not the club..... the people are the club and thats what counts...... without everybody there wouldnt be a club
                Last edited by Devl323; 09-09-2003, 05:04 PM.

Comment

you read my post wrong. that WAS NOT in any way ment to be offensive to you. Do I need to post bunnies and flowers when Im trying to be nice!? Sheesh. Vlad you are going to get your money like it or not now. No big deal. The first post was a question with confused (not MAD) smilies. If I was pissed then you would have known. Then you went off and said well yeah you need to pay for them and then went on further to say you had some stuff to get off your chest, from now on get $$ up front. Im sorry. You really need to stop stressin bro.

I was only talking about that one time I didnt say you said I sold you out again. Its just the same feeling all over again. AND NOW I AM APOLOGISING TO YOU and yet you continue to drag this on.

Already!
                  Sagaris

Comment

yes peace and a hug too

EDIT: I just hoped i could get things off my chest if i shared stuff.... coz my spending money situation is spiraling downwards (haven't been paid in a month due to many issues with my contract at work) and NOPI is stressing me because i hate when things don't work out & i'm trying my best to keep all of us happy by talking to Andrea back and forth... plus theres my car..... i dunno if it will make it to NOPI, i have a gut feeling something is on the way out, pray for her.... and i am praying i get to get everything painted and all the parts i bought installed before next thu. so after NOPI i guess
                    Last edited by Devl323; 09-09-2003, 05:20 PM.

Comment

can i get in on the hug ???:p:

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                      mods:
                      --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
                      --Injen Intake (color Blue)
                      --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

hmmmm, i guess so LOL

Comment

yes peace and a hug too

EDIT: I just hoped i could get things off my chest if i shared stuff.... coz my spending money situation is spiraling downwards (haven't been paid in a month due to many issues with my contract at work) and NOPI is stressing me because i hate when things don't work out & i'm trying my best to keep all of us happy by talking to Andrea back and forth... plus theres my car..... i dunno if it will make it to NOPI, i have a gut feeling something is on the way out, pray for her.... and i am praying i get to get everything painted and all the parts i bought installed before next thu. so after NOPI i guess

I understand where you are comming from. but its just a trip. I know its an important one. But dont stress over it ig its going to mess you up man. You cant make everyone happy all the time. Ive got the same fear for my car. but you arent going alone so if anything happends well be together. Make yourself happy first man its the only way to please anyone.

AND EVILMAN you get a
                          Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                            AND EVILMAN you get a
                            HAHAHA... i think george would want that.... LOL

Yeah I hear ya Jo, I need a vacation.... i guess the trip will be it, plus my paycheck should be ready this week and then i guess it will relieve some pressure.

Comment

HAHAHA... i think george would want that.... LOL

Yeah I hear ya Jo, I need a vacation.... i guess the trip will be it, plus my paycheck should be ready this week and then i guess it will relieve some pressure.
                              I could always arrange a HOTTIE oriental massage....is your sig other commin to NOPI????
                              Sagaris

Comment

This was an entertaining read. This is why I don't involved with clubs. It's too much of a pain in the ass. Everyone WANTS there own way. That is all , good bye.
                                2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
                                Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Working...
                                X