Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

OFFICIAL MEET : 5pm-10pm : Friday, April 30 @ OUR RESERVED SPOT :D (Tower Shops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotness?
    Tony
    Intense Performance
    Mazda Club
    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
    www.responsenegative.com
    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

HA HA HA HA. Im not afraid. I will be comming by myself and I'll be leaving a littel after 6..I might try to get off of work early. So you all know
      Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Black Majik MSP
        those are the ones i was talking about, i like that design. but since i can draw as well as an elephant, we need somebody to do this.

btw, ryan, i would like to see your 3d msp project you are working on. is that something we might be able to use for the shirts?
        <B>Dima</B>
        Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
        1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
        Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
        Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

what about where it all start from the 1 gen pro and going on up to where there are now if that can be done

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
            those are the ones i was talking about, i like that design. but since i can draw as well as an elephant, we need somebody to do this.

btw, ryan, i would like to see your 3d msp project you are working on. is that something we might be able to use for the shirts?
            Yes, assuming I finish it in time & it comes out ok, we could use it. The labs at school are going to be open for the 5 week summer break, so I could always go back & improve it or work on anything else.

On a side note, I go to school with a bunch of artistic people, so maybe I can find someone who would be willing to draw something for us that looks professional.
            Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
            Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
            42 Draft Designs

Comment

Guys Please Read

We have a lot of people in the club and a lot of people joined the club AND THIS BOARD recently. It is often hard to figure out who is who that is posting here. If you put your first name in your signature and/or include it in each of your posts it will help each of us (new or old) to learn names faster and will be easier for us to associate the name with the screen name and to figure out who is who. Note my signature and Ryan's, we both have our name there. You don't have to put your last name, how much you make or how much you weighted when you were born , just your first name. Please guys, it will help you and everybody else figure out who is who and we will learn each others name faster.

And of course, welcome all new people to the club. I won't even try to remember everyones name because I am sure I will forget somebody, but welcome once again.

Just a quick rundown of our simple rules:
              1)To get a club sticker and a shirt (new ones soon to come) - you must come to 2 CONSECUTIVE OFFICIAL (AT TOWERS) meets.
              2)Unofficial meets are free.
              3)Official meets (once a month at towers) will cost you $1 per car (not per person). The reason for this is that we pay money to the show organizers to park there and not be bothered by anybody (including bikers, me and vlad will take care of that). Any money that we get over $20 goes to our emergency club fund which is according to our treasurer, RICH, is at $91. If you come to all official meets as you should, it will only cost you $12 for the whole year. Very cheap and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that no F10000 is going to park next to you and scratch your car.

There are NO CLUB DUES. It will cost you nothing to be in this club. I am 100% against forcing people to pay to enjoy themselves and to make new friends. The one dollar that we collect goes to pay for our parking, it is not a club fee of any sorts.

Any questions feel free to direct them to me, vlad, rich or anybody else in the club for that matter. If you have ideas, concerns, suggestions or whatever, by all means let them be heard. You see something you like on somebody's car? Feel free to go up to them and to ask them where they got it, how much they paid, how they installed it and whether they will be able to help you to get it or install it. Guaranteed they will help you. This is one of the reasons we have a club.

And one more thing, put your names in your sigs and include them in your posts
              Last edited by YellowMP5; 05-01-2004, 01:29 AM.
              <B>Dima</B>
              Intense Performance
              South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

Ryan, if you can please give me a wireframe msp on a transparent background. I have photochop ideas.

Comment

That I should be able to do by next weekend.
                  Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                  Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                  42 Draft Designs

Comment

dont' you guys sleep? its 3:30 in the morning, what are you doing posting on here?
                    <B>Dima</B>
                    Intense Performance
                    South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

INSOMNIA!!!

actually ryan if you could give me a wireframe and a fully textured one of neutral color at the same angle would be even better. Ti would be fine for color I can lighten and change that easy enough.

I need a copy of maya. damn me not doing IT anymore. I miss the software availability.

Comment

hey if you look at my sig .. i have my name on it have since day one so there haha. im part of the in crowd now .
                        last night was fun , i got to meet alot of new people .
                        and saw alot of nice cars. hope we get alot more members . maybe we can keep winning club participation awards at every show.

Buddy Bobby
                        03 White Protege ES

http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                        Intense Performance
                        South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE Not going to post my name in my sig. If you dont know who I am or THAT IM A WOMAN> Thats your problem
                          iT was nice to meet you all
                          Sagaris

Comment

it was good seeing you again Jo. glad you had a safe drive home.

Comment

yeah and that paintjob is ublievabley nice
                              Gray Mazda 3
                              Red To Black 2 tone interior

*Dan*

Intense
                              Performance
                              South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

sorry I couldn't make it again...i just started a job adn don't think i will be getting too many if any Friday nights off...so I would like to propose a daytime meet again like we did in February at Markham....Anyone interested??????
                                2000 DX, Blue
                                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Working...
                                X