Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Ok, finally figured out how to use the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tviera
    Is there alot of single women roaming around Towers, or should I bring my girlfriend?
    I don't want to bring sand to the beach.

Tony
    all the women @ towers are in highschool or senior citizens, i'd say bring your girl. thats what the rest of us do.

Comment

Sean!!! We were getting worried about you...... how are things?
      You went to Jax after the last official meet and we never saw you again.... can't wait to see that silver speed and yourself at the meet tonight...
      Laters....
      Veezie + Vlad
      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
        all the women @ towers are in highschool or senior citizens, i'd say bring your girl. thats what the rest of us do.
        Highschool? That means I finally get to use that fake ID that says I'm 18. LOL
        Tony
        Intense Performance
        Mazda Club
        of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
        www.responsenegative.com
        www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

hahaha tony your a trip . bring sand to the beach .if you are looking to pick up a highschooler for a one night stand leave ur girl @ home haha yea i was gonna bring a girl with me . but i am not sure if i am goin to or not.
          when it rains does everyone just stand out side in the rain or what?
          it is supposed to pour down tonight .

Buddy Bobby
          03 White Protege ES

http://www.ipmcsfl.com
          Intense Performance
          South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

yep we hide under a tree or in the local taco bell.

Comment

take That BACK!
              Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
                Hey guys, can you please post your insurance company and their website or phone number. i am insurance shopping and want to get as many quotes as possible. i am aware of the BIG companies, but i thought maybe some of you might have smaller, less known companies that might offer a good coverage and rate.

so i would really appreciate it if you whip your insurance card out and just give me the company and their phone so i can call them. thanks. btw, it doesnt have to be your company, if you just happen to know of some company, post it.

Hey Dima, I'd give you the info in my ins. carrier but I'm afraid they'll raise my rates when they see the way you drive. :rofl:
                Arvin
                2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

so nobody else wants to help me out by at least posting their insurance company name? this is pretty disappointing, i thought this was a club people where we help each other out.

btw, so far the cheapest quote was from esurance.com for 1857 for 6 months - 3 cars and 3 drivers.
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
                    so nobody else wants to help me out by at least posting their insurance company name? this is pretty disappointing, i thought this was a club people where we help each other out.

btw, so far the cheapest quote was from esurance.com for 1857 for 6 months - 3 cars and 3 drivers.
                    Dima, I pay $1781.51 every 6 months. 1 car, 1 driver, and I'm 26 that lives in BFE. I don't think that was a bad quote. Good luck in your quest for cheap insurance, its a daring quest and it takes a brave man such as yourself to find the cheapest insurance available. And when you discover thy insurance of slender proportions, you shall shareth it within thy circle of loyal mazda drivers. We will feast upon your great knowledge and laugh with glee as our pockets get fat. Leaving us with unused currency, that with no doubt to me, will be used for modifing our horseless chariots of fire!!!!!

Tony
                    Tony
                    Intense Performance
                    Mazda Club
                    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                    www.responsenegative.com
                    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

lol, that was pretty good Tony, nice, very nice. Just for information, our previous premium was $3100 for a year. Both quotes of course with full coverage, i.e. 100/300 BI liability, 50k in PD, 15/30 in mother****ing uninsured drivers 250 deductible on 02 p5 and rav4 and 500 deductible for 94 spirit, for both comp and collision.
                      <B>Dima</B>
                      Intense Performance
                      South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                      1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                      Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                      Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

I'm afraid to ask what mine is, what with all my tickets & crap.
                        Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                        Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                        42 Draft Designs

Comment

Dima I didn't post her because you asked for small companies and i'm with Allstate. $1200/6mo. I can't wait to get the married discount.

Comment

Dima I didn't post her because you asked for small companies and i'm with Allstate. $1200/6mo. I can't wait to get the married discount.
                            Thats a worst way I could think of to get cheaper insurance, Getting married!!
                            J/K LOL

Tony
                            Tony
                            Intense Performance
                            Mazda Club
                            of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                            www.responsenegative.com
                            www.cystband.com

Comment

Working...
                            X