Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Seeing as you all dont post a lot on other sections...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey foxy im gcfinest17 on cardomain and we talked one or twice but forget that Ived read what happen to you sorry... Not to bring up bad memories but wasnt your pro wreaked once a long time ago I might be wrong but I think that car is a soilder you think it can be fixed and brought back to life... Could you take a pic of it and show us how much damage its has???? You dont have too just a suggestion....
    Ratrod

Comment

lol. yeah I remember you and yes it was wrecked before. difference now is of course the paint. The paint aside I dont think the damage was all that bad but it looks horrible because of the kit.
      Sagaris

Comment

that sucks... glad you are ok?!
        Nothing better than having life push you just a little further than you needed to be but in the end it will make you stronger.
        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
        -Dean
        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
        Injen CAI - Polished
        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
        DaveB trim rings
        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

I suppose thats a good way of looking at it. I just cant wait till this is all said and done. My main concern is the insurance adjuster.
          Sagaris

Comment

Wow Joe, sorry to hear that. I have been in bed sick for the last few days so I'm a bit behind on the forums. I'm glad to hear that you are OK though. cars can be fixed or replaced.

Comment

I agree that cars can be fixed but never replaced....at least not when you look at them the way I do. Thats my baby. There arent many 20 year old girls pimping rides like that, no one expects it and when I get old its going to be a memory/experience that I am going to love sharing to my grandkids.
              Sagaris

Comment

pics
                Sagaris

Comment

Hey sorry to hear bout the crash, hope you are ok!! It doesnt look that bad, u have a kit so it looks worse then it prob is.

Comment

Hey Joe Maybe Its Better This Way. Things Happen For A Reason. Maybe Now You Will Come Up On Something Better. . Besides If You Still Want To Go To A Meeting I Did Promise You A Ride On The Bike When I Fixed It. (and Its Fixed). See When You Feel Bad About Your Car And Knee Remeber People Have Been Thru Worse. Dont Forget What Happend To Me. Not Only Did My Brand New Motorcylce Wich I Loved Hit The Floor Due To The Stupidity Of Trying To Show Off By Doing The Longest Wheelies At The Races So Did I. And Belive Me It Wasnt A Good Feeling. Atleast You Wernt Not Able To Walk For A Bout A Week. But As I Did You Will Learn From Your Mistakes.

Comment

They are going to fix EVERYTHING
                      Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                        They are going to fix EVERYTHING
                        Is this a good thing? Judging by the face you used you don't seem that happy. If the insurance company cuts you a check, so you can shop around you might be able to really make out quit well. Best of luck.
                        Tony
                        Intense Performance
                        Mazda Club
                        of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                        www.responsenegative.com
                        www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Are you kidding me? Im freaking relieved!!! I cant believe they are going to fix it. I used the face that I used because I cant believe that the car at a 5mph collision without the rebar would cause $4800 worth of damage.
                          Sagaris

Comment

is that what the insurance estimated it at or what the shop said it will cost? who's insurance is paying for it?
                            <B>Dima</B>
                            Intense Performance
                            South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                            1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                            Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                            Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

wow. thats great. insurances usually will try to shaft you. well i cant say all. i have all-state and when i got hit from the rear passenger side they fixed my car put a new back bumper (donr forget they had to mold everything back since i have the custum bumper) and they bought me a new rim and tire as well. but then again my ins. didnt pay for it the other guys did for taking the stop sign.hope you get it fixed.

Comment

My insurance is paying for it. ITs the same company.
                                Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                                X