Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

ipmcsfl.com feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eric slacking off. i say we vote him out of the webmaster position
    <B>Dima</B>
    Intense Performance
    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

im not slakcing off.... im whacking off still! hehe. sry ive been busy with work and helping my friends move. i will be updating the site soon and i have been working on the enormous photo gallery for the NOPI trip. IT WILL BE DONE SOON! hehe. anyways ima gonna back to work now.
      Eric Johnson
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club of South Florida
      http://www.ipmcsfl.com
      Former President/Webmaster
      Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
      - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
      - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
      - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
      - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
      Current project: None...

Comment

lol. Wow he admitted hes been whackin! lol!

Eric has anyone mentioned anything about a memebers page? I know your busy with NOPI and all..but I think it would be a good idea. I dont know if it was suggested before but Im too lazy to look through the thread to find out. :p:
        Sagaris

Comment

yes i have been whacking off, and yes a members page has been suggested before. however, when i asked for ideas on what people wanted included in each of the profiles i got no responses. thast why ive just been kinda making the webpage up on my own. so Jo if you wanna help me get a members section created im all for it, but im not gonna start working on it until i actually have enough people interested and also have them provide me ideas along with data to fill those ideas. well im done ranting.... i think im gonna go back to whacking off! hehe j/k.

(p.s. - not really kidding.)
          Eric Johnson
          Intense Performance
          Member since 11/03

- Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
          - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
          - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount

Comment

Well let me know when you are ready for it I know your busy with the NOPI pics and all. I think we should do it wether or not other members are interested in it. Might be nice to put names with faces before some people come out to the meets and such..then again that might scare them away..
            Sagaris

Comment

wHat Is ThAT SuPpOsEd To MeAn. No LoVe FoR UgLy PeOpLe!

Comment

im ready whenever you are! email me some ideas about what should be included on each profile page and also if you have any ideas for the layout of the whole thing those would be helpful too. in case some people missed my email addresses at the beginning of this post they are admin@ipmcsfl.com or kr33per@kr33per.com. once we have the layout completed for the profiles i will need everyone to email me there info. well im gonna go play America's Army for like 30 minutes and then go to bed. latas!
                Eric Johnson
                Intense Performance
                Member since 11/03

Comment

wow the site looks great. the picture gallery really came out nice without being too complicated. i haven't seen everything yet (just looking at the cool nopi pics), but from what i have seen - don't change anything
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

now i know you are just staring at the pics of that chicks ass Dima. im doing my best to keep the site updated and looking good while trying to also work and somehow manage to find time to sleep too. hehe. glad you like it Dima. anyone else look at the new photo gallery yet?
                    Eric Johnson
                    Intense Performance
                    Member since 11/03

Comment

The galleries look awesome, thank you Eric. I like the way you can comment on a photo. I made one but I'm not telling where.

Oh Yeah! **** sleep man, it's over rated.
                      Tony
                      Intense Performance
                      Mazda Club
                      of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                      www.responsenegative.com
                      www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

some of you may be pleased to know that i have enabled a registration feature for the image gallery. so now any of you can go register on the site and post up your pics. this should help get pics from various events make it to the net faster. enjoy!
                        i guess im gonna go back to working now..... maybe.... nah im just gonna put ppl on hold! hehe.
                        Eric Johnson
                        Intense Performance
                        Member since 11/03

Comment

well ive been sitting here with people on hold all day long so i was making some minor changes to the photo gallery when i had a great idea! make a photo section for everyone to make a photo album for their own car! i like the idea, but i dont want to create an album called "IPMCSFL Member Ride's" if it was only gonna have pics of my car in it. hehe. so if you wanna put your car in there sign-up in gallery and submit some pics! i know im gonna.
                          Eric Johnson
                          Intense Performance
                          Member since 11/03

Comment

Very nice Eric, you never cease to amaze me. It looks good. Love the photo Gallery. There should be more pics of the girls at NOPI. lol
                            Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

thanks Dean. i always do my best. dont wanna make our club look like we r only halfasses or nething like that. hehe. the easiest way for you to see more pics of the NOPI chics would be to go find a bunch of em from other places, join the gallery, and then post em up for everyone to enjoy on their computers or toilets or wherever they may take them. lol. ok well im gonna go drive like a complete ass now..... im gonna go play NFS2. WOOHOO!! go lil mx-5 go!! hehe.
                              Eric Johnson
                              Intense Performance
                              Member since 11/03

Comment

I know I have said that I would get the pics done before, but I have had 0 time with my job. However, we are now closing at 5PM on weekdays, so I will have time to get a lot of projects that I've put off done.

We are going to Moroso on Wednesday, but after that, I should be able to get working on the pics.
                                Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                                Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                                42 Draft Designs

Comment

Working...
                                X