Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Carbon fibre hoods ( possible bulk buy )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be very interested. Seeing how the guy who originally posted the thread hasn't even responded yet, I doubt this will ever happen. Will this be the OEM design?

Also, posting it in another section of the forum might be get more exposure. Unless, of course, this is a Toronto Protege Club groupbuy only.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
      I would be very interested. Seeing how the guy who originally posted the thread hasn't even responded yet, I doubt this will ever happen. Will this be the OEM design?

Also, posting it in another section of the forum might be get more exposure. Unless, of course, this is a Toronto Protege Club groupbuy only.
      I've got someone looking into things for me. I might be running a group buy soon.

It will be open to the club... shipping charges additional though.
      -Dave

Comment

keep us up to date.......
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I can pick it up though obviously, eh Dave? If you need any help with this, let me know...like help packing hoods, or picking them up or whatever...

Comment

i want in on this too, my first gen needs a cool hood

Comment

It's not about the cool for me. I need a new hood anyways, since mine's dented, so I might as well save some weight while I'm at it. I'll probably paint mine to match my car...

Comment

heh ill go rice style and have the hood black
                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.