Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

MN/WI Protege meet at Mall of america may 14th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
    There are many Hotels in the area, I would suggest something in the Hudson area though, I'll try and look for prices for ya :D
    Looks like it's the 60 to 90 range per nite, try Expedia or something, you can look around quite easily for your price range.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

I would offer but I already have 2 staying with me, I live 20 miles from Hudson, and about 15 miles from MOA, its about a 35 mile trip from Hudson to MOA. Isnt the MOA very busy on the weekends? Last few times I have tried going there have been lines of traffic, maybe there was something special going on then? no clue.

Comment

me and my redhead claimed your place.... yes people i will be coming.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

sweeeeet. I've got Prom on Friday, and this on saturday!!! I can't wait for this weekend...
          1994 DX SOHC Auto (Tropical Emerald Metallic)
          Panasonic CQ-C8400 HU
          eDi 6500 Components
          Arc Audio KAR 200.2
          Elemental Designs NINe.1 Amp (1000W@2 ohm)
          eD 16ov2 IB
          eDead
          Autopage Security System + Power locks!!(KEYLESS ENTRY!)
          cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
            me and my redhead claimed your place.... yes people i will be coming.
            Dude we got Gran Tourismo 3, Burnout 1 and 3 (3 is in HD) You should bring GT 4, damn that would look so good in HD!!!

Comment

Well, negative for me going, the new engine won't be in till later this month

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

My Protege won't be ready for a while, but I will be rolling with BPT323!!

Comment

this weekend folks
                  OOOWEEEE!!!!!!!!!
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Yeah, it's gonna be great. Keep checking the thread on MSprotege. I think we should have sections... 1st gens, 2nd gens, 3rd gens, MSP, MP3, P5, MX-3/6, Miata, etc... That would be awesome. I'm going to head there around 7 30 or so... the IL guys should be getting there ~8-10pm, and all the Mpls/St. Paul people will be there around 8. I'll see all ya guys there! (I'll be the Tropical Emerald Metallic SQL 94 Protege)
                    Panasonic CQ-C8400 HU
                    eDi 6500 Components
                    Arc Audio KAR 200.2
                    eD 16ov2 IB
                    eDead
                    cardomain

Comment

I don't know if i can make it. My transmission refuses to stay gear, so as long I have everthing apart i'm also gong to do a BP swap too. I hope.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

the correct answer is..... your going to make it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So how late are you guys going to be up there? I could get there at 11pm at the extreme ealiest. Just bought a beater 323, so I could bring that for everyone to laugh at

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

I'm gonna be @ MOA ~ 7 30 PM.
                            Panasonic CQ-C8400 HU
                            eDi 6500 Components
                            Arc Audio KAR 200.2
                            eD 16ov2 IB
                            eDead
                            cardomain

Comment

Well, I might have a buddy with a 96 Miata coming, otherwise I'll try to bring my 323 up, that's if 11pm is a good arival time. PM me or post!!! I want to go!!!

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

I've got a bad BP so i'm just putin' a new trans in so i'm thare.

anyone want to meet up or need a ride from the st. cloud area.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                                98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X