Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Twin Cites Meet Sat Oct. 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$30 for a warmup, qualifer and 20 min race. That's not bad imo
    zoom....zoom...zoom....
    #1236/1500

Comment

You know kopp0041 some of us actually do work while we're at work
      ha ha ha!! very funny, I just pop on and off all day, depending on how the work load is. I hate just sitting and not doing anything.

Anyways, as for the meet, lets just bring your own, if we have some to share, the better. I'll grab a bag of charchoal again, unless someone else wants to volunteer.
      "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

I may be able to bring some charcoal too. However, I might not be able to make it this Sat. My friend turned 21 yesterday. I thought he was going to be out of town, but turns out he will still be here. So, I think I am taking him out to get hammered. Depending on how much partying I do, I may not show up. Twisties plus a hangover=alot of cleanup in the 5. Holla.

Comment

you mean 12 hrs. of recoup isn't enough?? You need to get the new Hangover pill, saw it on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by good0177
            I may be able to bring some charcoal too. However, I might not be able to make it this Sat. My friend turned 21 yesterday. I thought he was going to be out of town, but turns out he will still be here. So, I think I am taking him out to get hammered. Depending on how much partying I do, I may not show up. Twisties plus a hangover=alot of cleanup in the 5. Holla.
            Damn, and I wanted to see the "Mint Blue" kit

Comment

I got my wing from ebay from a co. called Makato. It cost me $103 dollars to paint, and that middle brace woundl't conect on the trunk so I had them cutt it off and fill in the hole, and paint it then install it with the clear third brake light, that wasn't so easy, we had to use a coat hanger to fish the wire to one of the ends. It looks cool though. Next is a turbo, from flyinprotege.com, or tripointmotorsports.com.

I'm supposed to go to my parents this weekend, but I will try to stop by, I really want to, but it will probally be for a short time. Will it be around 4 or will it be a little sooner? Kopp please give me a call. Oh and whats the deal with protegeclub.com? I like it here better but theres still more info there. Anyways it is awesome that we have a Twin cities protege club. Oh and SIGN GABORICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

H&R springs
              Borla catback
              MP3 wing
              MP3 strut tower bar
              5Zigen blackish gold 16" rims
              K&N dropin filter
              soon Protege 5 front clip

Comment

you also may want to check out www.spool-turbo.com, they make a nice complete kit. Spoolins MP3 was getting 260whp when he had the complete kit on. And thats tuned street not dyno.
                zoom....zoom...zoom....
                #1236/1500

Comment

Thanks I just checked it out, the stage two defenitly. 197 whp, heck ya! Thats the same price as the flyinprotege.coms site says.

Comment

ya spoolins a pretty cool guy too, he posts often on mazdamp3.com
                    zoom....zoom...zoom....
                    #1236/1500

Comment

If you can only make it around 4, I can be there to talk. I have to drop my wife off at work at 3:30, so I'll be heading straight over there after that. I'll give you a call this afternoon. You can also checkout Highboost's turbo, they say it's only for P5'd, but I'm sure it would fit a regular pro. As whith any of the kits, the hardest part to put on our regular pros will be the IC since we don't have the same front end the systems have been designed for, IMO.

Comment

About that GT2/3 familia/GTX meet, I could have it at my parents house. But the tv isn't the best, 42' that's 12 years old. I also have an 30' upstairs, a 20', and a 13' tv. I have GT3.

Comment

ok I just figured out you guys were refering to Gran Turismo, lol. I had the sweetest S4 in that game
                          zoom....zoom...zoom....
                          #1236/1500

Comment

If you can, be there by 4pm.

Comment

Sorry kopp, I will not beable to make it. You can give me a call this week and we can have a mini meet or something. So you bought the cams, and a header? How much is it going to cost to put those in? If I had or anybody else had a lift I could put stuff in others cars. I am a mechanic in the Marines. I'm sure everyone else is knowelegeable about cars to. It would be cool if someone had access to a lift somehow that we could use for payments or whatever. Just bought a motorcycle also, anyone else have one?

Ryan

Comment

So.....!

When's that GT3 thing going on? I suck at it but I'll start practicing. Also anyone doing the prokart? w/ MNSC?
                                02 Pro5
                                Eibachs
                                Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
                                E.12k.14 sub w/
                                2150 US Acouctics
                                Some what tinted

Comment

Working...
                                X