Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Next Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Steve from WI, forgot your user name, engine seems to work fine, and the starter is the finest starter that I have ever owned, reminds me of the jet turbine powered starting carts that they used to start the F 15s while I was in the Air Force. Thanks!
    '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
    Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

kind of rubbing it in that he screwed up & gave you the starter we needed don't ya think brian??

thank god for U-pull-r-parts else we would of been left with an incomplete project. id say be glad you got a bp engine & starter for $80
      end pocket money for a BP on steve's end was $65 pretty jewed for a reasonable engine.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yah I am rubbing it in a little, but I see some humor in the situation. Hey, I didn't know Steve needed the starter. I asked for it, and he gave it to me. Yes $80 was an excellent deal for a long block and starter, but I didn't Jew. That was his price and when we talked on the phone, he said $80 or even less. I didn't low ball him, I just asked for the starter.

So he calls back and says he forgot he needed the starter after I dropped off my EGT, engine and starter at the guy who is putting it in. What was I supposed to do? Give it back?

Anyway thanks and I hope that I can help you guys in the future.

Speaking of U Pull R Parts in Rosemount MN, I was there yesterday, I got the lower front tie bar of a MX-3 and drivers side electric window switch off a low milage dark blue EGT with an automatic tranny, I bet that engine is good and the tranny is shot.
        There is a white 5 speed and a green 5 speed EGT there also I got the tranny from the green one and it turned out to be good. The green's engine might be good to because it's clutch was blown up and was most likely the reason it was junked besides having a rusty body.
        '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
        Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

noticed the green one there. it was missing a header & a stb as well as the tranny. im leaning towards that was the donor one... tis a shame too it had some nice boston speakers in it that were beat up
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
          X