Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Twin Cities Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o yea does it have to be all mazdas? if not then i could probly get some more people there.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

moa is overrated MSprotege is having a meet ther on the 7th of october.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

im srry ryan i ment meet up there. not have the meet there. i would rather have it at minnehaha falls

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

lol i don't know the area that well, so your talking gibberish/chinese to me
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

minnehaha falls is about 5miles north of moa

Comment

Maybe do a post and let the people over at www.mnmazda.com know about the meet? ? ?

Comment

protegebuddy... take action!!!^^ you've got a better stance as your 3rd gen. perhaps you can reach them?

Comment

I joined that forum a few month ago, but it's mostly all MSP and MS3.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                  98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

i don't even think i've joined yet.

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                      here is an idea. lets meet at moa. since we all know where it is at.
                      then do a drive to a spot or someones house for the actual meet. maybe take a drive around the citys on 694/494? or we could end up at minnehaha falls. parking is good there. just some ideas.
                      I used to live near Minnehaha Falls Park and most of the parking there costs money. It has bunch of little parking lots that are pretty full on the weekends.

Fen Cliff Park in Burnsville is easy to find and has two huge free parking lots, one of which is seldom used. Fen Cliff Park is located on Cliff Rd just East of HWY 35W. just south of the Minnesota River. It has toilets, water, tables, grills, two volleyball sand courts, three shelters, and huge playground for kids.

I am OK with a different better location, I just don't think the M. Falls is it.
                      '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
                      Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                        I used to live near Minnehaha Falls Park and most of the parking there costs money. It has bunch of little parking lots that are pretty full on the weekends.

Fen Cliff Park in Burnsville is easy to find and has two huge free parking lots, one of which is seldom used. Fen Cliff Park is located on Cliff Rd just East of HWY 35W. just south of the Minnesota River. It has toilets, water, tables, grills, two volleyball sand courts, three shelters, and huge playground for kids.

I am OK with a different better location, I just don't think the M. Falls is it.

well that is a little bit further from me. although i have never seen paid parking at m. falls. but u r right there parking lots are small. but remember they have street parking too. also the have the toilets and everything else too. im not trying to start an arguement i was just going for a central location. i live in anoka.

i know another place its free to park. has trails and is a lttle bit closer to me.
                        i think its lyndale park or someting. its located at the end of lyndale south.
                        ill figure out the name and post it later i gtg to work now

Comment

I am all for location close to everybody. I agree M. Falls is a nice park. But we will have a hard time parking next to each other. And the Mpls Park website confirms that they charge for parking. www.minneapolisparks.org/default.asp?PageID=82 I think your cost from Anoka will be about the same to go either park (Gas and parking) Also to enforce the parking they have "Meter Maids" going around checking and writing tickets for things like expired Tabs etc.
                          '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
                          Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                            I am all for location close to everybody. I agree M. Falls is a nice park. But we will have a hard time parking next to each other. And the Mpls Park website confirms that they charge for parking. www.minneapolisparks.org/default.asp?PageID=82 I think your cost from Anoka will be about the same to go either park (Gas and parking) Also to enforce the parking they have "Meter Maids" going around checking and writing tickets for things like expired Tabs etc.
                            i wasnt saying they dont i just havent seen it. i guess i know the right spots.
                            u r right though we would have a hard time parking by each other.

so any other ideas??
                            coon lake park?
                            bunker hill park?
                            wal-mart?
                            rice park?
                            maybe someones house?

ill ask my dad he has been here his whole life. too bad it will be cold out otherwise id say lets go to a beach (like hidden beach) and have a cook out.

Comment

is fen cliff park the spot then??

Comment

i wish i had a car =( oh well maybe next year and hopefully ill have gotten to know everyone

HK <---------in saint paul

Comment

Working...
                                X