Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Twin Cities Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturdays work best for me, since i still have to drive back for work on monday
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

How about October 11th like I said before. And that sounds great Frogi323!

Comment

I'm down, but the Protege is gonna have to sit for another winter.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

HOLLY CRAP!!! Your still alive Chris.

I'll check if I work.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
          98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Id like to go to this one but it would have to be after the 19th. Im gonna be in florida unitil then....

Comment

Well I work the weekend of the 11th but I have the next weekend off.

Comment

heck if we have it at my house. we could do a FUN engine tranny swap!!!!
                or just go for a nice drive on some back roads. there are some nice parks by here too. just let me know what ya think.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                  heck if we have it at my house. we could do a FUN engine tranny swap!!!!
                  or just go for a nice drive on some back roads. there are some nice parks by here too. just let me know what ya think.
                  Didn't I do that last time I was over....

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0 View Post
                    HOLLY CRAP!!! Your still alive Chris.

I'll check if I work.
                    Hey you better show up, I still have those bushings collecting dust

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Sweet! If I don't work I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo View Post
                        Didn't I do that last time I was over....
                        i dont think with me. maybe the yard pullathon.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

OK how about sometime in November? lol

Comment

so final words?
                            time, date, location?

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                              so final words?
                              time, date, location?
                              Some time after Antonio and I get your cars runin'

Comment

Yeap!

Comment

Working...
                                X