Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

TCPC September Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, I think we should do both. Lets meet around 2, talk and chill, eat dinner and then cruise. What's everyone think?
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Meet around 2 on Saturday?
      2002 Ford Focus ZX3
      1987 Mazda 323
      1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Yeah 2 on Sat, the 20th. at the MNSC meet. Do we need to bring anything other than what we'll eat??

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
          Yeah 2 on Sat, the 20th. at the MNSC meet. Do we need to bring anything other than what we'll eat??
          Actually MNSC grills out, they ask you to chip in $5. There's usually have chips, burgers, brats, hot dogs, and pop. They don't really limit what you can eat, but ask that you don't pig out to "get your money's worth". There was one guy that put down 6 burgers and 2 brats last meet. Otherwise just bring yourself, and a car if you can =)
          2002 Ford Focus ZX3
          1987 Mazda 323

Comment

How about a scooter?? I can really do the twisties in a scooter!!

Comment

Sounds good to me. I'll try to get the new stickers done by then.
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

ok, I can't get off work all day, but I worked out working 9:30am to 11:00am, then 6:00pm til 9:30pm.

I plan on showing up an the MNSC meet at noon, staying until 5, then leaving for work. And I wanna enter my car just for the hell of it, i plan on doin the wax thing again, plus I just got a couple meguirs stuff Make my car look nice and shiny and clean basically.

Anyone down for being up there at noon so I don't feel like a total noob, with all the new faces?
                zoom....zoom...zoom....
                #1236/1500

Comment

I'll be there at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by bud_d
                    ok, I can't get off work all day, but I worked out working 9:30am to 11:00am, then 6:00pm til 9:30pm.

I plan on showing up an the MNSC meet at noon, staying until 5, then leaving for work. And I wanna enter my car just for the hell of it, i plan on doin the wax thing again, plus I just got a couple meguirs stuff Make my car look nice and shiny and clean basically.

Anyone down for being up there at noon so I don't feel like a total noob, with all the new faces?
                    I'm not sure on where you live in the MSP area, but I'll be leading a caravan down from Duluth and we'll be picking up some people in Forest Lake. If you want us to meet up with us there or meet us somewhere on the way, feel free. =)
                    2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                    1987 Mazda 323

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                      Sounds good to me. I'll try to get the new stickers done by then.
                      How much for a couple of stickers? That way I can take my stickers cross country when I pick up my pro pro =)
                      2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                      1987 Mazda 323

Comment

Where in Forest Lake and at what time?

Comment

I would love to come down, theres not really a ND clubs since we are hardly considered being part of the US, Im thinking about that drive to this meet, i think im about 6 hours out maybe, i would just need a lil instructions

Comment

Pm protege Menance, He's coming from I think Fargo, maybe you guys could meet and tour down here together.

Comment

Originally posted by trahma
                              I'm not sure on where you live in the MSP area, but I'll be leading a caravan down from Duluth and we'll be picking up some people in Forest Lake. If you want us to meet up with us there or meet us somewhere on the way, feel free. =)
                              being forest lake is about 45 mins and Maple Grove is 15, I'll prolly just meet at the park. Can you post directions?
                              zoom....zoom...zoom....
                              #1236/1500

Comment

so can I speak for everyone when I say we'll just scrap the 19th, and meet up with the whole mn sport compact crew on the 20th?
                                zoom....zoom...zoom....
                                #1236/1500

Comment

Working...
                                X