Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

summer meet 6-12-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well its sounding like im going to have to reschedule the meet. ryan may not be here either. btw wth happened to your mx3?

would everyone be down for August??? maybe 2nd sat? go to a car show, head to a beach, and grill out? sound good?

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I think that the oil pump wasn't putting out the right PSI, so it oil starved at the higher RPMs leading to a knocking sound in the bottom end. Rod bearing? I will take it apart tomorrow. I will be visiting u-pull by your house tomorrow, want to go?

Comment

no i work and its raining

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

im gone all of august in australia...............
          i CAN make it this weekend......... but if its not going down i don't think i'll roll up. its a good haul
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Come up! We can all hang out! and pick up the rest of your VR6 valve springs for the FE3N

Comment

lol i need to get going on the FE3.
              Used the mx3 to finish building traction bars
              so that gets put back together & gotten rid of.
              the bike next, then the FE3
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I'd be up for a meet in August, as long as it's not the second weekend
                91 EGT - Probe Clutch/ES poly mounts/manual belts/Probe shifter/rust free/MX3 console/MX3 kick guard/custom CAI/206k and counting...

96 ELX - KL swap in progress... 6puck clutch/manual belts/MX3 seats/Fidanza flywheel/airbag delete...

Comment

Since this meet didnt happen, if any of you guys are interested in hanging out, the local Probe club is having our yearly meet on October 24th at the MoA. I know its not Proteges, but most of us there are just enthusiasts in general, and half of us dont even own Probes anymore... lol

Here's a link if anyone is interested.

91 EGT - Probe Clutch/ES poly mounts/manual belts/Probe shifter/rust free/MX3 console/MX3 kick guard/custom CAI/206k and counting...

96 ELX - KL swap in progress... 6puck clutch/manual belts/MX3 seats/Fidanza flywheel/airbag delete...

Comment

^ i will do my best to prep for that meet. still lots of things to do meanwhile

Comment

I'll try to be there.

Comment

Cool. We expect to have a good turnout this year, probably 20 or more people (good turnout for us at least; we normally average 10 or so people)

Comment

we average 2......guys we really need to work on this.

Comment

I'm in if I'm not working

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                              we average 2......guys we really need to work on this.
                              LOL, we've had a few of those in the past few years too... sucks because Im always one of the 2 or 3 people there each time it happens

Thats why we only do 1, maybe 2 meets a year, so everyone gets to them.

I'm in if I'm not working
                              Would you be driving the MX3?

Comment

yes the MX-3

Comment

Working...
                                X