Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

where is everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here,and i'm new!
    1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
    Plus new
    1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Hey kopp what is that in email terms, as I'm comp. iliterate. Yes that would be great to come and help put that in, as I am a mechanic in the marines, and I work on HMMWV (hummers) 7 tons, 5 tons and other things. BTW does anyone own a motorcycle? P.S. kopp my email is lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by rlhotka
        Hey kopp what is that in email terms, as I'm comp. iliterate. Yes that would be great to come and help put that in, as I am a mechanic in the marines, and I work on HMMWV (hummers) 7 tons, 5 tons and other things. BTW does anyone own a motorcycle? P.S. kopp my email is lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil

Ryan
        i'm enlisting in the marines on monday, hopefully that is. i went in two weeks ago and took the physical (underwear olympics sucked), but i have to go back for a consult on my wrist because i had a torn ligament and had surgery on it. im doing reserves so i can still go to college, but i will be with the mp unit at fort snelling. i hope everything works out. if not im gonna be kinda pissed because i had 2 surgeries, and the second one was to get some hardware out of my wrist so i could get into the marines.
        '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
        18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

You can go here: http://www.aim.com/
          And download AOL Instant Messanger (AOL IM or AIM).
          my ussername on AIM is kopp0041. It's a way to do quick messaging between people.
          Good luck sileighty21!!
          "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Ya have fun. Ive been in 5 years now and 4 on active duty luckuly all here. Its 14 weeks of hell, but the best thing i've ever done. Oh and BTW kopp with a government comp. we can't get that AIM. but you can email me.

Comment

I'm still here.. no first gen yet but I'm still pimping the 323 with a dead alternator =)
              2002 Ford Focus ZX3
              1987 Mazda 323
              1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

kopp, looking for some help with installing that turbo? I'd be willing to "supervise" and maybe help. It'd be interesting seeing a turbo installed.
                2003 Protege5
                Midnight Blue MTX
                2002 Protege LX
                Black Mica MTX

Comment

well, i got an update on my situation with the marines. i went in today for a consult on my wrist. they sent me to hcmc to get x-rays and have a doc look at it. i think the doc said it was fine, but nobody can ever read doctor's handwriting, it's the worst out there. anyways, they're sending all my medical documents to bu-med and are going to try to get a waiver for it. the surgery that i had is a disqualifier, but im hoping that i get the waiver, if not im gonna be really mad because the reason i had the second surgery to get the bolts out was so that i could join the marines. they said i will know for sure in 1-2 weeks, im sick of this waiting game though. im so anxious, i want this part to be done, then i can look forward to recruit training.

Nismo CAI

Comment

Slightley 21, um I'm in the Marines as u know, and I have great pride in it. But being in the Marines kinda really sucks, they still treat u like s#!@, I would reconsider joining a different branch of service. Don't let the recruiters bullcrap u, they all make the same pay. But seriously I do love the Marine Corps its just the people suck. P.S. kopp are u down with my help.

Comment

Anybody who wants to show up to watch/help is more than welcome to. I'm planning the weekend of March 20th.

I'm in the process of trying to get the piping and silicone hose conectors worked out for the plumbing to and from the intercooler.

I'm looking at this for the pipes: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2463169533
                      and this for the conectors: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEBWA%3AIT
                      this for the Intercooler: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEBWA%3AIT

What do you think??

Comment

Originally posted by rlhotka
                        Slightley 21, um I'm in the Marines as u know, and I have great pride in it. But being in the Marines kinda really sucks, they still treat u like s#!@, I would reconsider joining a different branch of service. Don't let the recruiters bullcrap u, they all make the same pay. But seriously I do love the Marine Corps its just the people suck. P.S. kopp are u down with my help.
                        i fully realize this going in. i know they are gonna beat the crap outta me, but i know i can do it. i've heard from a lot of people saying that im crazy for wanting to join the marines, but i just block it out. this is what i want, and im gonna work for it, and i know i will have to work my tail off for it, and im fine with that.

Nismo CAI

Comment

Cruise!

Hey anyone in for a cruise down cty rd. 61(along the river) area to winona March 19th?
                          02 Pro5
                          Eibachs
                          Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
                          E.12k.14 sub w/
                          2150 US Acouctics
                          Some what tinted

Comment

Well on Friday the 19th, I'm working till four or so. Don't know if it'll work or not, it sounds fun though.
                            Kopp, if you're ready to install everything (and have all the parts) I'd be willing to come by on Saturday to help/watch/bs/etc. Just let me know what time.
                            2003 Protege5
                            Midnight Blue MTX
                            2002 Protege LX
                            Black Mica MTX

Comment

I don't know about the 19th, I work till 5:30, but I can help with Kopp's turbo on the 20th, just tell me when & where.
                              ~Mark.
                              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Auto show is this weekend. Anyone one to meet up on Sat. to go there and then over to Gameworks in the evening? I suppose that gives you the option to do a few things if your busy. Either meet for just the Auto Show, just Gameworks, or Both. Who's in? Meet at noon for the show, 6 for Gameworks. Any takers? I also posted this in the March 27th meet thread, just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

Comment

Working...
                                X