Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

A small meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's suppose to be nice tomorrow with temps in the 50s!!
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
      It's suppose to be nice tomorrow with temps in the 50s!!
      Not like we're not used to freezing our asses off at Porky's!!
      2003 Protege5
      Midnight Blue MTX
      2002 Protege LX
      Black Mica MTX

Comment

If you sign up for mazdamotorsports, you too can own the msp turbo setup for a small fee (don't know how much) at: http://www.mazdamotorsports.com/wcsc...turbo_kit.html

Comment

i might make an appearance. my friend just got a pool table and tonite is the big breakin it in party so im not sure how long im gonna stay if i do come out, but i will try.
          '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
          18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

I'm going to try and make it because my plans changed for the weekend but if ya don't see me by 6:30ish count me out. Hope you see me though......
            02 Pro5
            Eibachs
            Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
            E.12k.14 sub w/
            2150 US Acouctics
            Some what tinted

Comment

Was at work

Comment

I tried to make it but got turned around and lost in Roseville. After 45 minutes of being lost, I gave up and ended up completing my drive to Mankato. I really need to buy a map of the MSP area in case I get turned around. I know the southwestern area well. I'll do my best to show up next time!
                2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                1987 Mazda 323
                1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by trahma
                  I tried to make it but got turned around and lost in Roseville. After 45 minutes of being lost, I gave up and ended up completing my drive to Mankato. I really need to buy a map of the MSP area in case I get turned around. I know the southwestern area well. I'll do my best to show up next time!
                  Yo!
                  Hey sorry i couldnt make it, been busy, this is a busy time of year for me with coaching.

Oh ya, and 350hp Mazdaspeed, BS your friend is lying. Some of the best performace turbo kits have been able to make it around 260whp, which would be a great deal off of 350bhp.

Anyway, I'll see yall later.
                  zoom....zoom...zoom....
                  #1236/1500

Comment

I think we should pool or resources together an d build a sleeper Geo Metro and whoop the **** out of him

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
                      I think we should pool or resources together an d build a sleeper Geo Metro and whoop the **** out of him

lol, funny you say that
                      it has been already done
                      some dude was taunting one of the MSP owners (or was it the other way around)
                      and that other person was in a geo metro.

anyway, they get it going and the metro just spanks the msp

turns out he has a v-8 block or something.
                      don't qoute me on that , but if i recall correctly, that is what it was
                      from what the MSP member was saying, it just totally smoked him

but, it is just a total sleeper

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

I once saw Festiva with a 351 cleveland in it. Converted to RWD, the car was wider then it was long!!! The put the engine in the back and it was quite fast, I can't quite remember what the stats were though. (this was like back in the late 80's/early 90's
                        2003 Protege5
                        Midnight Blue MTX
                        2002 Protege LX
                        Black Mica MTX

Comment

then there is the guy with that pale blue and wood paneled 80'd Dodge Caravan that runs 10 second 1/4's... I would love to have that thing.
                          zoom....zoom...zoom....
                          #1236/1500

Comment

Originally posted by jlanger
                            I once saw Festiva with a 351 cleveland in it. Converted to RWD, the car was wider then it was long!!! The put the engine in the back and it was quite fast, I can't quite remember what the stats were though. (this was like back in the late 80's/early 90's
                            I remember reading about one in Motor Trend or somewhere that had a Taurus SHO drivetrain in it, rear engine, RWD. There was a picture of it in the article doing a wheelie.
                            ~Mark.
                            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                              I remember reading about one in Motor Trend or somewhere that had a Taurus SHO drivetrain in it, rear engine, RWD. There was a picture of it in the article doing a wheelie.
                              That would be the SHOgun. Only 6 were made, Jay Leno has one. Pretty crazy little car still worth a good amount of dough too.
                              2003 Protege5
                              Midnight Blue MTX
                              2002 Protege LX
                              Black Mica MTX

Comment

For the next meet, please check out this post: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?p=94617

Comment

Working...
                                X