Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Any car meets coming up in Japan 9/2-9/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any car meets coming up in Japan 9/2-9/14

It's been a while. I've been looking for a meet in Tokyo/Osaka between 9/2-9/14 but as far as I can tell, for the Daikoku and Tatsumi PA you need to know somebody (who knows somebody) local because late night meets are very impromptu and are organized by an inner circle via social media. Plus I won't have a car and they're not easily accessible by public transportation. R's Meeting is happening 9/14 at Fuji International Speedway which is 2 hours away from Tokyo by train, so that's a possibility. Daikanyama T-Site Morning Cruise is the 2nd Sunday of the month, but so far my itinerary has me traveling that day. Visiting a shop like RE Amemiya is likely not be in the cards as Chiba isn't really on the itinerary and I'm not fluent in Japanese.

Does anybody know any other meets/cars & coffee/etc. happening and how to find them? I may have to come back another time by myself to do a self guided "JDM" tour.

On a side note, I'm also planning to visit the Mazda Museum in Hiroshima. Should be fun. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks,
    -meGrimlock

sounds like a fun adventure. be safe and share pictures of the trip
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
    X