Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea im in colorado too
    im in lakewood tho were spread all out
    i have a black mica 2003 dx
    i woulnt mind meeting up with some of u guys
    then let one of u let me drive the msp cuz i want one
    ima get one when my car isnt upside down
    i bought it too soon i needed a car for work and my eclipse engine seized at 115k 25k more than average
    but yeah kee me posted if a meeting comes up

Comment

Damn, there is no 1st genners here in colorado besides me? LOL. Sweet to see a few more pro owners popping up. Ive seen 1 other first gen besides me, he was at bandimere last year, blue with white painted body moulding. It was a dx. Hmm....
      Eat ****.

Comment

Any other 1st genners yet??
        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
          Who's from Colorado, where are you at? I'm in Centennial right now, and still don't see too many owners out here. Actually, I don't see any owners out here! Where are you all at?!
          I just joined not to long ago I live in superior.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
            Any other 1st genners yet??
            yeah I have a 91 Dx bone stock but looking for ways to increase hp. thinking of swaping for the bp18t if it fits, don,t know though I don't know much about these things yet. But hey you gotta start some where right

Comment

Welcome to the board! Superior eh? sheesh. I'm in Centennial.
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

yea, where is superior?? Good to see theres another 1st gen in colorado that is gonna mod it. If you want performance, you should definately swap the sohc. The BPT is a good engine. Just get a tranny from an LX. Im sure you could find one at a junkyard in good order for less than 200 bucks. Welcome !!
                Eat ****.

Comment

Welcome to the board! Superior eh? sheesh. I'm in Centennial.
                  yeah I know I tell every body that I live in boulder it's just easier than have to expliane where superior is. any way dose any body have any suggastions to increase hp that isn't to costly (under $150) If so I'd diffentliy like to know and I might need help instaling it if any one would be interested in s\howing me the ropes. that would be super mmmkay

Comment

For $150 go to a junkyard and try to find the 1.8 BP Dohc. If you really look hard youll prolly find a decent one. Then have someone help you install it, and your set. For $150 tho, your choices are limited, maybe have a shop build you an exhaust system, and gut your cat, or find some falken azeni's?
                    Eat ****.

Comment

I'm new to Colorado. Planning on buying my first Protege here real soon. Planning a 1.8L T4cyl (BPturbo) w/approx 180 HP from Corksport this month! Hope to see y'all on the streets. I'm located in Westminster.
                      What is a Honda on fire? Fried Rice

Comment

Welcome to the board. Good to see another Pro fan in Colorado. Let me know when you want some decals to rep the board. I've got some spares. I'll have to order extra if this keeps up.
                        -mike lucero
                        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaSpeedRacer
                          I'm new to Colorado. Planning on buying my first Protege here real soon. Planning a 1.8L T4cyl (BPturbo) w/approx 180 HP from Corksport this month! Hope to see y'all on the streets. I'm located in Westminster.

Good luck with the swap...
                          "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
                          2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

well... i talked to a couple people with protege's at the HS recently, have yet to see them sign up on the board. also tagged an MP3 the other night at Arapahoe Crossing's. has a crazy paint job, i think the WW kit, and some black wheels. Has Phat N Low decals on it with temp tags. Still havent seen them sign up yet. Gotta love the Colorado owners.
                            -mike lucero
                            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

well... i talked to a couple people with protege's at the HS recently, have yet to see them sign up on the board. also tagged an MP3 the other night at Arapahoe Crossing's. has a crazy paint job, i think the WW kit, and some black wheels. Has Phat N Low decals on it with temp tags. Still havent seen them sign up yet. Gotta love the Colorado owners.
                              I think I saw that car. Was it yellow and blue? That thing was obnoxious. I was embarassed when I drove by it.

Oh well.
                              "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
                              2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Originally posted by StuttersC
                                I think I saw that car. Was it yellow and blue? That thing was obnoxious. I was embarassed when I drove by it.

Oh well.
                                that would be it. also met another gtx owner down in littleton on sunday night at the soundtrack spot. he was cool as hell, doin some interesting things with his gtx. had the stock intercooler front mounted, which was pretty neat. i'd like to do that with my mx6 i/c. he's sportin some club323 decals now.... and should be signin up shortly. you should head down there sometime Chris. Sunday nights they're usually hanging out down there. We left at about 1:15 that night.
                                -mike lucero
                                1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                                2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
                                X