Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by protetype
    that would be it. also met another gtx owner down in littleton on sunday night at the soundtrack spot. he was cool as hell, doin some interesting things with his gtx. had the stock intercooler front mounted, which was pretty neat. i'd like to do that with my mx6 i/c. he's sportin some club323 decals now.... and should be signin up shortly. you should head down there sometime Chris. Sunday nights they're usually hanging out down there. We left at about 1:15 that night.

Cool, where?

I now have Sunday's off. This is neat. My days off seem to change monthly now thanks to staffing issues...

I just got my euro-626 wiper stalk too. So now I can put in my oil/water temp gauge on the steering column. Then once I have temps, in oges the radiator and oil cooler.

I also got a CorkSport exhaust (yes, my living room is full parts...) that I want to put in as soon as i figure out what I want to do about my pipes and intercooler.

Then ECU stuff and I am done. I think.
    "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
    2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Chris, we're hangin out at the Soundtrack off Wadsworth and Bowles. The cops don't **** with people there as long as they're not acting stupid. It's usually pretty fun, and we have a good time. It'd be cool to see you down there sometime. There's a few good Mazda guys around still. You'll have to head down there.
      -mike lucero
      1988 Mazda 323 GTX
      2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Chris, we're hangin out at the Soundtrack off Wadsworth and Bowles. The cops don't **** with people there as long as they're not acting stupid. It's usually pretty fun, and we have a good time. It'd be cool to see you down there sometime. There's a few good Mazda guys around still. You'll have to head down there.

Damn, thats my old neighborhood...

I'll have to head over there then.
        "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

yeah, i used to live down there too. used to live in that neighborhood on the southwest area of wads/bowles on S Garland Ct. . then moved up to lowell and lowell where the albertsons is and skate city.
          -mike lucero
          1988 Mazda 323 GTX
          2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Colorado... WHERE YOU AT?! I know there's a few cars in Colorado sportin board decals thanks to me... wtf!! Post up in here!
            -mike lucero
            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Colorado... WHERE YOU AT?! I know there's a few cars in Colorado sportin board decals thanks to me... wtf!! Post up in here!

Hey foo!

What are you doing driving your car in the dirt?

Oh yeah, I'm still in Colorado and having fun!

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Chris... my car was meant for the dirt! lol. When are you gonna run me? I want to see how I fair against your beastly mp3t. lol. How's life with the woman? You lovin that garage space now?
                -mike lucero
                1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Chris... my car was meant for the dirt! lol. When are you gonna run me? I want to see how I fair against your beastly mp3t. lol. How's life with the woman? You lovin that garage space now?
                  I love the garage, when I have time to get out there.

Its nice. Brighton is not to bad. Although, all I do is go tot he Walmart for stuff, other than that I go else where.

And I'll run you when ever Bandi opens up and we both get out there.

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Hey I am from colorado also I must have signed up awhile ago but never posted her are some pics of my msp

hope ya like them

Comment

i still have yet to see you around. nice pics though. we're gonna be out this upcoming sunday night. the turbo colt, the tt supra, and myself. i need to get my fender fixed, since its all banged up from my accident. i'd like to run a modded msp, since the stock ones show no love competition-wise for the 1.6l.
                      -mike lucero
                      1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                      2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Do you ever attend the 108th meets? Not sure if I asked this already. I will be there for the march meet. Weather permitting. You can check out HAI (highaltitudeimports.com) or COSR for any other info you might need.

Comment

i haven't been to one. i wanted to go to the march meet. but i didnt. the april meet i will try to attend.
                          -mike lucero
                          1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                          2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

oh wait I meant april meet. I should be there then.

Comment

Pretty short notice, but tomorrow the COPOC (Colorado Probe Owners Club) are meeting at Redrocks at 1pm. I'm gonna head out there to see what they have goin on. Hopefully some Protege's show up. PM me if you need any info or further directions.

April 3 2005 Meet

Time: 1:00pm

Location: Red Rocks early bird parking lot (click for map)
                              *Updated 3/27 parking lot changed from lower north

Directions:
                              -From I-25 go West on I-70
                              -Take the Morrison exit (#259) and take a Left (south)
                              -Enter @ Red Rocks Park Road and go to the early bird parking lot @ Cemetery Drive
                              -mike lucero
                              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
                              X