Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

East Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of my 88 GTXs turned out to be a complete loss.. oh well... still got the trans and digital cluster out of the deal! lol... anyone want to buy the trans?
    88 GT - DD
    88 GTX - whore

Comment

whats up fellow scorters!!!!

i am from antioch which is east of the creek..... i am all over the pnp scene... i go to stockton, fairfield and modesto pnp's.... i have a 93 lx 2 door hatch...

Comment

[QUOTE=99EJ6T;651323]one of my 88 GTXs turned out to be a complete loss.. oh well... still got the trans and digital cluster out of the deal! lol... anyone want to buy the trans?[/QUOTE

do you still have the tranny? if so, how much? im from alameda/hayward area.

thanks

Comment

Thread is almost 2 yrs old
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

the guy posted it 5 months ago...unless I'm looking at the wrong posted date.

just wondering if he still got it..

Comment

Last post before yours was 9/20/10. 1 yr 7 months ago. No biggyedit. Welcome to cp btw

Edit: I feel like an idiot lol. I'm thinking its 2012.
              Last edited by Turpro; 02-16-2011, 05:17 AM.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Checking in from Livermore, I got a 88 GTX that is currently blowed up awaiting a new motor.
                1988 323 GTX - "Miss Becky" - VJ-11, Autometer Sport Comp boost gauge, Sachs Clutch, K&N Air Filter. Freshly rebuilt engine with Clevite Bearings, Fel-Pro Gaskets and NGKs, 2.5" Exhaust from turbo back with a Turbo muffler.

1970 Chevelle SS - "Krista"/"ALMYDOE" - restored from the ground up, 350/350, lowered 2" frnt 1" rear, flowmaster 40 series, Holley Street Avenger, GMPP intake, American Racing Torqlites. (Ported and Polished ZZ4 Aluminum Heads coming soon)

Comment

I am from the East Bay.

Owne 1992 Mazda Protege. Currently having issues with my car. No heat, runs rough at idel. I try to identify the cause of the problem prior to seeking a pro to fit it. Any recommendations of good honest mechanics?

Comment

Originally posted by wwood View Post
                    Owne 1992 Mazda Protege. Currently having issues with my car. No heat, runs rough at idel.
                    Which model? DX, LX? Is there coolant in the beast?
                    -Michael
                    '90 Protege SE
                    Originally posted by charles
                    It's probably to fix that ****ing automatic seatbelt

Comment

Mazda Protoge

its A DX

Any refrences for a good mechanic in Hayward or East Bay?

Comment

Lsten up :D
                        PNP half off all weekend, Newark says they had four MX-3s I could only find three,
                        Black one with Recaros and the interior full of crap. V6 transmission missing
                        White one, interior missing.
                        Red one, interior, big cushy seats, no engine/drivetrain or suspension.
                        None of them had GS tags and I am not familiar with what denotes a GS on a MX3

wwood These cars are very simple, not sure what you need to have done but it should be relatively easy to do, outside of A/T rebuilds and alignment. Not sure where exactly you are in Hayward I'm in CV.
                        -Michael
                        '90 Protege SE

Comment

Madmike

I believe the fix is simple but with my working all the time I can not find the time to do the fixes. I figure its easires and faster to study the problem Identify how to fix it, get the parts and then find a reliable mechanic to do the job in a timely fashion. CV is close by.

Do you have any recommendations on a reliable mechanic?

Comment

Do you have any recommendations on a reliable mechanic?
                            Nicks Auto Repair (510) 276-6474 ‎on 16640 Foothill Blvd in San Leandro. Probably the easiest from Hayward would be to go up E14th, bust a right on 167th Ave/Elgin St heading towards 580, drive under 580, make a left at Foothill and he is on or near the corner of 166/Foothill.

Or if you are coming from 580, hit 164th ave/Foothill exit and head towards 166th.
                            -Michael
                            '90 Protege SE

Comment

Madmike

Thanks I will give it a try. Can I use you as a refrence?

Comment

Thanks I will give it a try. Can I use you as a refrence?
                                You can but he probably will not remember me. You can tell him I'm a friend of Chris.
                                -Michael
                                '90 Protege SE

Comment

Working...
                                X