Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

washington meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might be headed to winthrop on friday bro. if im not tho, im definitely up for that ****.
    loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
    73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
    sigpic

Comment

Damn, your killin me smalls.

Comment

Originally posted by 91sleeper View Post
        I'd be interested in coming to the meet if I'm not busy. Have to see if anythings going on once that weekend gets closer. It'd be nice to meet some more local guys.
        Sleeper lives! Hey1 How you been? Hope you are well. Hope to see you Saturday.

Comment

Well 2 days left. Pm me if your gonna head over and I will get you the adress.

Comment

Anyone in washington want to start heading to the mazdas nw meet with me. Or having a bg bh and bj plus egt meets somewhere local, like arlington or marysville?? There is also all the other club meets we could show up to. Im sure they would love to have us there. Like show and shine in granite the arlington car show sylvana car meet. Or we could do a bi monthly meet.

This is what I think im doing. I need to move to florida lol.

Comment

I've been to one before. They're pretty nice guys (and girls). I wouldn't mind trying to go on a more regular basis, but I don't know when they meet. I guess I could go to their website, but that's too much work....

Comment

Lol, I'll look on there site and post up meet times in this post.

Comment

My internet hasn't been working for the last couple of days. I can only use my phone to get on and it is hard to navigate that site on my phone, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit686 View Post
                    Anyone in washington want to start heading to the mazdas nw meet with me. Or having a bg bh and bj plus egt meets somewhere local, like arlington or marysville?? There is also all the other club meets we could show up to. Im sure they would love to have us there. Like show and shine in granite the arlington car show sylvana car meet. Or we could do a bi monthly meet.

Any word on their next meet? I think I found a website for them but all it showed was a posting about doing a group dyno test in November. when I clicked on the button to register as a new user, it didn't work. Sucks....

Comment

Originally posted by gambit686 View Post

like granite falls? id be down, and arlington has its own show an shine? also down.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah granite's show and shine is alright. I haven't been to the arlington one in years.

Comment

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
                          like granite falls? id be down, and arlington has its own show an shine? also down.
                          I guess me and you will have to go to some local meets. Or maybe enter a car in one. Who knows maybe these honda guys could use a good schooling.

Comment

for sure dude. after ya get your GTX swap done, we can go rape their pride. lol.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
                              for sure dude. after ya get your GTX swap done, we can go rape their pride. lol.
                              I already do and Im still na.

Comment

naw i know, i make them all sorts of pissed off. pretty much everywhere i go. but im saying the other honda kids. the ones that dump way too much money into them and end up with ridiculous levels of boost and no driveability. not just the gay ricer kids.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X