Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2nd round at a washington meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
    was just talking about this with my brother in law, but apparently, theres a road coarse down in kent. why dont we make a meet for there and rent the track for a day of mazda madness?
    I like the idea. Let's schedule something for July if we can find an opening in their schedule. Start researching contacts to move forward on this one please. I'll do what I can to help.

Comment

Are you talking about SIR?? Incase the locals dont know. This is where the top fuel drags are held anually. It is a motorcycle race course that also holds autocross events. Other than that I cant think of any other track down in the kent valley. There is the grassroots drift events down at the fairgrounds. Im usually at theyre practices and comp's.

Comment

SIR? no, pacific raceways... i dunno, maybe they are one and the same, im not sure.
        loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
        73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
          SIR? no, pacific raceways... i dunno, maybe they are one and the same, im not sure.
          Yep, the same place.

Comment

Working...
          X