Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

summer meet 2006?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who far a way you live, but if you want a hand throughing a motor or two in I have some good experience. I'd love to come up and work on one of your cars!
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Well hell, ive got a stage 1 clutch, tranny, and lightweight flywheel swap you can come and do for me anytime!! ;-)

Ansel '94 LX
      sigpic Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
        I don't know who far a way you live, but if you want a hand throughing a motor or two in I have some good experience. I'd love to come up and work on one of your cars!

sure come on up next weekend i will be replacing the water pump and maybe getting the exhaust work done. today was hell but its all back in one peice atleast!

NEUMAN

Comment

Were in Washington are you?
          And Ansel, I'm free every sunday. Well except next week for the cruise.

Comment

im northeast of seattle about 45-50 minutes. i will be doing the water pump on tuesday i think. i just need to buy one. knock on wood but my timing belt looks to be in pretty good shape so i may bypass replacing it. the motor only has 87K on it.

NEUMAN

Comment

So your 45-50 mins past seattle? That's like 4hrs from here... Give me a little extra notice and I'll be able to make it up there.
              I'd say replace the timing belt anyway. I had one snap on my bpt and it sucked. Thank god it's a non-interferance motor.

Just a role call, how many people are still planning on making it?

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                So your 45-50 mins past seattle? That's like 4hrs from here... Give me a little extra notice and I'll be able to make it up there.
                I'd say replace the timing belt anyway. I had one snap on my bpt and it sucked. Thank god it's a non-interferance motor.

Just a role call, how many people are still planning on making it?

im getting up at like 6am to do it. im going to beat the heat!

NEUMAN

Comment

Should be able to go if I get stuff done on Sat.

Comment

i'm coming. got a place to stay.
                    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

well i cant make it, im waiting on a stupid ring for my moter. one of the rings busted, and iv been waiting for a new set for 2 weeks. sorry guys. hopefully i get it soon.
                      Josh
                      95' AWD MX-3 RST - Still a work in progress
                      05' MS RX-8 - Needing some love in the form of a new motor, soon to be FE3 powered
                      Work Log - http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53776
                      Cardomain Page - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/408020
                      Face Book page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mazda-...37983472959216

Comment

ouch
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Just to make sure everyone knows... The meeting has been set back to 11 am. It is still this sunday (july 9th) I just moved it back to eliminate the bbq. We will stop for lunch at the tillamook creamry. They have a pretty good selection for lunch and really damn good ice cream. I got a plaque made for the car show after lunch at the beach so everyone come ready to show us what you got. Thanks for all the support!
                          Matt
                          PS if anyone needs to call me for any reason you can reach me at (619)-857-0122.

Comment

well i have all the bugs figured out on the 323. thanks to jason at CS and a45 minute phone call. just need a few things to fix it all. i will not be making it tho ice cream sounds good right now!

NEUMAN

Comment

well i have all the bugs figured out on the 323. thanks to jason at CS and a45 minute phone call. just need a few things to fix it all.
                              lol, is that what Jason does all day???

Target parking lot at the corner of 185th and evergreen terrace at 11:00 AM, Right?
                              Last edited by DoH!Boy; 07-08-2006, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoH!Boy
                                lol, is that what Jason does all day???

Target parking lot at the corner of 185th and evergreen terrace at 11:00 AM, Right?

no that is what he was doing lastnite at 6 when he was on his cel phone and telling you something.

NEUMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X