Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Way to quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92_2_fast View Post
    I've got an f-series complete 5speed swap I'll give you a really good deal on.

Sweet, hold on to that one for me. Now all I need is the motor. Oh and a couple other misc. things
    94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
    Spring Tech Springs
    Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Cone Filter
    17" Rotas
    More to Come......

Comment

Hell, I got a SOHC 1.8BP you can HAVE if you come pull it yourself. About 120.xxx miles but runs fine except its been sitting for about a year and a half and needs a new power steering pump, old one got bent in the wreck, rest is fine though. Even comes with magnecore ignition wires ;-) The cars sitting on jack stands in my parents garage in beaverton, they've been nagging me to get rid of it ;-)

P.S. Im in tigard too, so count me in for the meet, as long as its a weekend.

Ansel
      '94 LX
      sigpic Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

Well here is the thing. My car kinda got tagged by a truck and trailer last 2 weeks ago and it is in the repair shop right now. It should be done sometime this coming week. Just the bumper and turn signal got damaged. Anyways yea I would definately be interested in the motor and tranny. Would definately make the car a little more enjoyable to drive. Now, if someone would like to help me yank out the motor and get it back to my place please let me know. I have very limited access to the internet right now so it is hard for me to keep in touch with you guys. I would still like to have a mini meet at my place. Just havent heard much feedback from anyone as far as when everyone would be wanting to do this. Please if you are interested e-mail me at intercooled23@yahoo.com.

Thanx
        Spring Tech Springs
        Cone Filter
        17" Rotas
        More to Come......

Comment

Originally posted by compnerdansel View Post
          Hell, I got a SOHC 1.8BP you can HAVE if you come pull it yourself. About 120.xxx miles but runs fine except its been sitting for about a year and a half and needs a new power steering pump, old one got bent in the wreck, rest is fine though. Even comes with magnecore ignition wires ;-) The cars sitting on jack stands in my parents garage in beaverton, they've been nagging me to get rid of it ;-)

P.S. Im in tigard too, so count me in for the meet, as long as its a weekend.

Ansel
          '94 LX

Hey dude, if you are interested in maybe hanging out one of these days let me know. I am off of Bonita and Hall BLVD in Tigard. Hit me up with an e-mail or gimme a call at 503-710-4250.
          Spring Tech Springs
          Cone Filter
          17" Rotas
          More to Come......

Comment

U know, you guys can replay anytime now.
            Spring Tech Springs
            Cone Filter
            17" Rotas
            More to Come......

Comment

I thought you were the one with limited internet access ;-) Amyways, work has got me really busy, so I cant do anything for a couple of weekends.

Ansel '94 LX
              sigpic Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

thats kool, just let me know when.
                Spring Tech Springs
                Cone Filter
                17" Rotas
                More to Come......

Comment

Working...
                X