Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Summer time meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I just looked at PIR's schedule and it shows SCCA racing the 25th & 26th. I don't know if that is something you can just buy into to run on the track or not. If it was a car club day I am sure we could buy in to run on the track. Pir has street legal 1/4 mile drags on the 25th. Gates don't open till 6:00 pm though so it would be a lomg day for some of you traveling over. Otherwise I am down for a cruise to the beach or there is a indoor go cart track fairly close to Corksport.
    just some 2 cents
    Jason
    Yes Its 4wd woot woot
    sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncsprotege View Post
      well I just looked at PIR's schedule and it shows SCCA racing the 25th & 26th. I don't know if that is something you can just buy into to run on the track or not. If it was a car club day I am sure we could buy in to run on the track. Pir has street legal 1/4 mile drags on the 25th. Gates don't open till 6:00 pm though so it would be a lomg day for some of you traveling over. Otherwise I am down for a cruise to the beach or there is a indoor go cart track fairly close to Corksport.
      just some 2 cents
      Jason
      i vote for meeting at corksport, do go-kart racing, then go eat somewhere, and then just hang out and talk. sound good?

anybody else?
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

If the protege runs, I'll drive its loud ass out there. the 26th works less for me since I work at 11pm sunday, but I'm off at 7am friday, leaving saturday wide open. but I'm game for all, I could prolly get sunday off too. find a nice road to cruise on (to the beach). go-carting sounds fun, assuming you mean go-carting our cars right?
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
          i vote for meeting at corksport, do go-kart racing, then go eat somewhere, and then just hang out and talk. sound good?

anybody else?
          yes +1 sounds perfect to me. i would really like my car to last me through the next 4 years of college so i don't really want to race it anyways lol.
          sigpic

Comment

+2.... It would be a lot easier this way for those of you traveling. After driving all morning I wouldn't want to drive another couple hours to the coast if I could help it.
            Jason
            Yes Its 4wd woot woot
            sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

So as I see it right now we have 3 for sure and a questionable coming from Montana . Any one else for sure for this? I know there were some other possibles earlier on, but are those all for sures with the plan that we have right now? Just curious
              Jason
              Yes Its 4wd woot woot
              sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

well the time is getting near, Any updates?
                94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                Spring Tech Springs
                Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                Cone Filter
                17" Rotas
                More to Come......

Comment

ok, well i'm just trying to figure out if i have to drive all night, and then all the next night, or if i can hit up one of my friends to crash at their place.

meet at corksport, go carts, go eat somewhere. maybe terrorize portland by just driving around. stop somewhere, talk, hang out, take pics.

anybody up to this?

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

I won't know if I can play along till the last minute, if weather keeps me from working maybe then I'll be able to show up.
                    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
                      I won't know if I can play along till the last minute, if weather keeps me from working maybe then I'll be able to show up.
                      come on just say you'll be here. I want to see what 300whp AWD feels like so I know what to expect when (and if) I ever build up a new engine for my car
                      Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                      sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncsprotege View Post
                        come on just say you'll be here. I want to see what 300whp AWD feels like so I know what to expect when (and if) I ever build up a new engine for my car
                        +1 actually i don't plan on doing that to my car... but i really want to see it!
                        sigpic

Comment

So... what Go-Kart track exactly is there close to CS?

Comment

Originally posted by evileagle View Post
                            So... what Go-Kart track exactly is there close to CS?
                            The one up there in Salmon Creek. what is it Hot tracks or something like that
                            Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                            sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

ok, time is closing in. who is going?

Comment

Id love to go but maroon car isnt finished with the swap. Im suppose to visit my couisn who lives in Netarts OR?
                                I might be relocating there perminatly in a while so u might get to see more of me!
                                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X