Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Summer time meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netarts in Tillamook? Drive the black car up here then. Come on, you know you want to go on a road trip..........
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I guess thats the area. All I know is that they own a restarunt there an all they talk about is trying to get me to move out there.

The blk car is now the maroon car and the blk car will be a track car. But yea Im down to come out there soon.
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Well I was just informed this weekend that the go kart track that I was talking about isn't open any more, so now what. I am still down for meeting and what ever
        Jason
        Yes Its 4wd woot woot
        sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
          Netarts in Tillamook? Drive the black car up here then. Come on, you know you want to go on a road trip..........
          Oh but the 4wd works perfectly. Im sure I can borrow it since ive been storing it at my moms house for the last 2 months.
          Road trip!
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Im sick... my head is killing me... i feel like im about to vomit...

now that that has been said when was the exact date and time?
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

It is supposed to be this weekend the 26th. Don't know the exact time yet
              Yes Its 4wd woot woot
              sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

there's a malibu grand prix in beaverton
                sigpic

Comment

so does anybody have any other ideas since the go-kart track is closed? i sure hope this doesn't turn into a bust..........

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

If people that are traveling here from afar don't want to drive much more we could always go and hang out at one of the 2 lakes around here maybe BBq or something and hang out, maybe get some good photo's of peoples cars and such
                    Just another idea,
                    Jason
                    Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                    sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

i'm down for whatever. sorry i missed out on the bbq last weekend jason, i ended up going down to san francisco to see rage against the machine and a bunch of awesome hip hop spur of the moment.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                      1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                      1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                      1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                      1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncsprotege View Post
                        If people that are traveling here from afar don't want to drive much more we could always go and hang out at one of the 2 lakes around here maybe BBq or something and hang out, maybe get some good photo's of peoples cars and such
                        Just another idea,
                        Jason
                        that's an idea. i was thinking of a BBQ earlier on, but i don't know if we could still get people to bring all the stuff. i guess we can try, and then if that doesn't work, just go get sandwichs and just hang out and talk.

Comment

Alright, well I can bring a BBQ(as well as stuff to get the BBQ going) probably some soda (don't know if it will be enough) I have some supplies for burgers and dogs (buns, pickle relish, mayo, ketchup, mustard). If there is some one that wants to grab some frozen burgers, some hot dogs, maybe somemore chips, some more buns, and some more soda, I am willing to cook. It would be a good time to get some people to post up and say for sure so we could be prepared for it all. We can meet at Corksport and go over to a lake and hang out shoot the **** and eat some grub. Any way lets get it going cause it's this sunday so hope to see some people
                          Jason
                          Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                          sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncsprotege View Post
                            Alright, well I can bring a BBQ(as well as stuff to get the BBQ going) probably some soda (don't know if it will be enough) I have some supplies for burgers and dogs (buns, pickle relish, mayo, ketchup, mustard). If there is some one that wants to grab some frozen burgers, some hot dogs, maybe somemore chips, some more buns, and some more soda, I am willing to cook. It would be a good time to get some people to post up and say for sure so we could be prepared for it all. We can meet at Corksport and go over to a lake and hang out shoot the **** and eat some grub. Any way lets get it going cause it's this sunday so hope to see some people
                            Jason
                            Sounds great Jason. Thanks for stepping up. I can grab some pop and chips at one of the stores around there then i get there on sunday. I can also help cook if ya don't want to cook it all yourself.

Let's meet around 12 then on sunday at Corksport. I've got a camera to take pics with.

NOW, TIME FOR ROLE CALL!!

ERIC
                            JASON
                            me19875-

?????

Who else?

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                              Sounds great Jason. Thanks for stepping up. I can grab some pop and chips at one of the stores around there then i get there on sunday. I can also help cook if ya don't want to cook it all yourself.

Let's meet around 12 then on sunday at Corksport. I've got a camera to take pics with.

NOW, TIME FOR ROLE CALL!!

ERIC
                              JASON

?????

Who else?
                              Sounds good. I have sent a few pms to people on this thread.
                              Just for everyone's knowledge, there is not going to be a Corksport BBQ this year, so if you hoping for that instead of this meet, your out of luck.
                              Jason
                              Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                              sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

crap... it's sunday? my friend who's moving away is having a party up in seattle that day... suckfest.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                                1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                                1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                                1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                                1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Working...
                                X