Camaro Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camaro Concept

I have no idea how real this is... I found it randomly searching, but it is one of the coolest looking cars I've ever seen.

That thing is awsome. I like it better than the new Mustangs.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

i'm personally not into any of this retro stuff that the americans have been putting out in the last few years. the mustang being the worst imo.

93' 5spd DX
      R.I.P

Comment

The front is all 69 camaro. I wouldnt make it so resessed into the grile.

Comment

These pics are quite old. However, I would agree with some of you here, that all this retro is way too much. Especially the Mustang. Yes, its the cheapest 300 hp rear wheel drive coupe V-8 you can get, but its too retro. The body, the interior, the wheels, it just reeks retro all over the place. Three years from now, they would not sell because of that. The once that would sell, would be the ones modded by Jack Roush, Stillen, Saleen, and such. Aftermarket will be huge, but if I were to get one and later on mod it, for my taste it would require a lot of modifications. And that is not worth it. Might as well get an STi for the same money.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

retro or not, thats a sweet car. I'd hit it.

Comment

I really don't like the new mustang all that well... but this thing looks sweet.

Comment

i like this better than the new mustang, similar but very cool
                91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

its not realistic as far as packageing goes... an actual autmotive designer started posting on another forum, taking it apart, bit by bit on why something like that would never work...

stuff like dimensions on certain aspects and stuff....cool thread...
                  "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES
                  ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                  Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

It vaguely reminds me of the shape of the old Corrados.

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
                      your unamerican!
                      whatever. i still love american cars though. new car wise, i really like the dodge magnum and SRT10 Ram.

now this WAS a nice modern design back in the day
                      I love my Z!!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by protégébob; 12-13-2004, 05:46 PM.

93' 5spd DX
                      R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by protegebob
                        i'm personally not into any of this retro stuff that the americans have been putting out in the last few years. the mustang being the worst imo.

If you guys have seen a new mustang in person, there not that bad, alot better than the previous design IMO.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i have, my neighbor has a GT, and I don't really like the exterior. now i don't mind the interior though, it actually seems like ford put a lil thought and lil more money into it then in the past. (thats the one big complaint i have about my Z)

93' 5spd DX
                          R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                            If you guys have seen a new mustang in person, there not that bad, alot better than the previous design IMO.
                            I think the Mustang sits a bit too high stock, but with some springs they look badass.

Comment

The Viper is over-rated... 80+ grand for that? I'd take a $50k Z06 and put $30k in it

Or spend $75k and get an AMG E55 that will run neck & neck with a Viper while getting better gas mileage and seating 5 people in comfort
                              '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                              '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                              '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                              '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                              '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                              '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X