2006 Dodge Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Dodge Charger

Nothing special here, but should sell well with HEMI in it. But I doubt how well it will perform on the race track.

"Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

The rear end for some reason reminds me of the new Mitsu Galant rear end.

Comment

garbage.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

chop it in half and lose the sedan.. it'd be a nice car.. but unfortuneatly, would most likely see a freakin hemi put in it.. eh, forget it.

Comment

What the crap? Why compete against the already hot 300c? It's the same company and it's already a very-well established car.

People may not like the looks of the 300c, but it's that love it or hate it styling.

This this is just 'hate it' styling.

Not to mention it's explosive diharreaing all over the charger name.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Charger will sell well for those ppl who dont want the 300C b/c its kinda of a luxuryt car. But want the magnum, but dont want a wagon. Its perfect. Eveyrone would have wanted a charger as a coupe, but i think it owuld have interferred with the viper, and prob would have out did the viper if it was released as a coupe and left in the hands fof muscle car heads, for a year or so..I like the front end, looks aggressive. Coupes havent been selling too well anyway..

Comment

trash.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Since I was not born in this country, I am not too offended by DCX giving this sedan the name of Charger. Who knows, maybe the name would not have done so well. For example the new GTO has very slow sales, and even though the drivetrain is great and it has a famous name does not guarantee to be a hot pick. However, Chrysler is working on a "corvette fighter" of sorts, the Crossfire. The rumors are that this coupe will have a HEMI with a very high output for horsepower, but from the looks of the concept car, it will be more of a GT car that a true sports car, like Viper or Vette. Here are some pics of the Crossfire concept:

Comment

Specs:
                  6.1L Hemi-425 HP, 420 TQ, 5 speed auto with autostick
                  3400#
                  0-60 in 4.5
                  1/4 mile in 12.8@112
                  Estimated Price: $50,000

Comment

at that point, whats it's major malfunction? too weighted down, gear ratios? i mean, we've seen 2600 pound cars on our forums smack out a 13 flat with less horsepower than that puppy is slated at. oh well.. i don't know, dodge has had some pretty nice cars and trucks come out with in the last few years, and though i look forward to where they'll go in the future.. the crossfire is an ugly car. as far as corvette figther, the viper has been whomping on the corvette for the last.. what, 12 years or more? i'm still waiting to see if chevy is ever going to release their SS silverado anyday, or if thats a lost dream .
                    kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
                      i'm still waiting to see if chevy is ever going to release their SS silverado anyday, or if thats a lost dream .
                      kevin
                      Silverado SS have been out for more than a year! It nothing like RAM SRT-10 or F150 Lightining though. It only makes 345 bhp, and 380 lb-ft of torque from a 6.0L Vortech engine, naturally aspirated. But I bet it is still fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X