2005 Ford Mustang Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible

Well, the pony car lost the top. I actually begin to like GT Convertible. It still reeks of retro, especially the interior, but exterior now looks better. It seems to me that the wheels are larger, and the fender wheel gap is smaller. Also, with the top off, there is no more ugly rear windows, which do no much purpose for the coupe anyways.

"Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

they should have made the back look more like the old shelby.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'm not sure what to think yet. I always dislike the newer versions of Mustangs when they are first released, but they eventually grow on me.

Comment

convertable mustangs in general

they are jsut too long and have a backseat...

actaully I just hate all convertables i would always take a hard top over any vert anyday.... now targa tops, thats a diff story

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
          I wouldent mind having a hardtop convertible like those lexus's and the Viper and such, but the cloth ones = horrible
          Since when Viper is a hard-top convertible. I assume you are refering to the new Viper, which uses a soft-top, and the old one didn't even have a retractable/folding top anyways.

Comment

i dont think the vipers were hard top convertables... but wasnt there a version where it had a targa top?

Comment

I like it, looks nice. I'm still not sold on the overall design (a car that requires 20" rims to look good is a bit ridiculous), but it's not offensively ugly.
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
                I was thinking of the C6 that has the hardtop convert, and the lexus
                C6 isn't a hartop convertible either. Hardtop convertibles are Lexus SC430, Mercedes SLK. A hardtop convertible is a convertible that has a folding hartop, not the one that can taken off.

Comment

some 3000gt's came with the hardtop convertible option too.

I still hate it. I dont like it at all...... Its ugly and sad looking.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                  X