2006 Civic SI Concept.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Civic SI Concept.

News & Rumors Archives - Honda Civic Si Concept Makes World Debut at Chicago Auto Show - CHICAGO, Feb. 10, 2005 – The Civic Si Concept, making its world debut today at the Chicago Auto Show, provides a strong indication of the styling and performance direction for an all-new production Civic Si Coupe scheduled to...
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Besides the spoiler, I like the car very much. Hopefully I'll get to see it in a few days at the Chicago Auto Show!
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Take pictures if you do...
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

its sexy.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
          Take pictures if you do...
          I'll be taking a crapload of pics that's for sure
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

IMO it needs the spoiler too complete the image... it wouldent look the same / as good without it
            Joe H
            2000 Chevy Impala
            3400 3.4 Liter V6
            Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
            U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
            Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

W/o the spoiler it looks too much like an audi...Furthermore, I dont think there are many spoilers that would look better than that, with its body lines.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hhhhhhmmmmmm me likes......nice and smooth....................
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

the centinal got us.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
                    the centinal got us.
                    I'm scared............very scared............can i cry.......but hey i like the car.......
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Looks like a cross between the Accord coupe and an RSX

Comment

looks like a TT/new accord rear ended a TSX.

motor options?

oh and did anyone else notice that post #6 was a moderator and the owner of a 99 10th anniversary miata?
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                        X