New Rides Debut in Chicago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Rides Debut in Chicago!

I'll be going to the Chicago autoshow this weekend. Should have lots of pics when it's all over!

Here's a few rides that are making their debut in Chicago:
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

sweet lookin cars.....have u seen the concept car for nissan azeal??? they're HOT....i mean, VERY sexy.....atleast, i think they r......

Comment

Do me a favor and whip a 40 bottle at that International Penis Compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
        Yeah but then the pics will be out of focus
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
          There is a guy near here than has a YELLOW CXT. It's seriously super ridiculous, I hope the earth opens up and swallows it whole.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

I really like the FJ cruiser and the Mercury Milan... at least from those pictures.

Comment

I LOVE the Civic SI

2000 White Protege LX
              Sumitomo 195/60HR14
              2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
              Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
              Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
              Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
              Kenwood Music Keg
              Black Widow Keyless Entry
              Intake- Custom SRI
              Clear Corner Lights
              APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

here's the link for the nissan azeal concept.....it's also got jeep hurricane, chrysler firepower, ford synus, lexus lf-a, and saturn aura.....

the jeep's cute, chrysler is pretty cool, ford....ehh....i hate it, lexus is hot, and saturn SUX....

Comment

Wow, I like just about all of those

Comment

Originally posted by mzdachik98
                    here's the link for the nissan azeal concept.....it's also got jeep hurricane, chrysler firepower, ford synus, lexus lf-a, and saturn aura.....

the jeep's cute, chrysler is pretty cool, ford....ehh....i hate it, lexus is hot, and saturn SUX....

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/pop...2.exclude.html
                    If it's RWD I like it, is it supposed to be the successor to the 240?
                    Dan
                    dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                      If it's RWD I like it, is it supposed to be the successor to the 240?

i'm not sure......actually, i read in a super street that they were thinkin bout comin out with a new 240 in '06.....not sure how true that is.....i think it was a super street that that was in, it was in an import magazine, i know that....240's r very hot cars....especially when the right thing's done to them.....

Comment

Working...
                      X