No announcement yet.

2005 Ford Focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the orginal pics went down, I found these on Ford.com future vehicles section.
    Attached Files
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

And the interior shots as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

The interior looks really nice... I didn't like all the weird angles and **** on the older focuses. This one reminds me of the new Hondas.

Comment

They have pics of the hatch?

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
            They have pics of the hatch?
            Not so far. Sedan only. But it sould be there in due time.

Comment

I like it. I'd own a focus, however, it wouldn't be my first choice. These would be infront of the focus,Nissan sentra, jetta glx, golf GTI, mx-3 mazda 6.

I wonder which is faster, 1GEN or the focus.
              If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

You dig up a thread that is 8 months old for what reason?

Comment

No, I was actually doing a SEARCH for brakes and this came up. I read it (wasn't useful @ all) and decided that if i wasted a few minutes readin the shyt, i might aswell respond.
                  If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

This car is two years old though... the pictures shouldn't be anything surprising, they are driving around all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                    X