Corolla forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corolla forum...

Can somebody recommend a good one? AE92 speceficly.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

most of us ae92 people just hang around with the 86.. but heres where i go hachiroku.net and club4age.com
    My Toys =D

Comment

Thanks. My aunt has one and she wants me to work on it from time to time.

My grandma had a mint 85 sr-5 (ae86 4a-c) but traded it, against my advice ,for her current 95 corolla (ae101?). She regretted it ever since. Oh well, she won't be driving much longer anyway.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Comment

man i wouldve bought the sr5 from your auntie... and i wouldlve slap a 3sgte or a 4agze.. o well i miss my 3tc T___T if u need some help with the ae u can hit me up.
        My Toys =D

Comment

I've always liked the te72 even better than the ae86. 3tc ftw. Anyway she needs new front brake rotors. Are they the easy kind like the BG or are they combined with the hub/bearing?
          Last edited by me109; 05-23-2008, 12:04 PM.
          1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Comment

Working...
          X