No announcement yet.

My Auto shop at school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope. we were going to do the toyota program but he decided he would rather teach and use that same materials that he has for years.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

My highschools current auto teacher has done a 180 with the program. The guy that was in it before was a lazy old fart, REALLY funny guy but didnt really go above and beyond to better the program. We had 1 in ground lift, a mess of tools, for small engines we had a bunch of half assembled 20 yr old lawnmower engines. The new teacher (whom oddly enough I swung by his house last summer the week before he picked up his new boat and he took my wife and I out about every weekend after that until my CAP program started), he got all brand new honda engines then stamped all the parts so there was not parts stealing to replace parts you lost, He got manual transmissions and engines to go through for his more advanced classes, He got a nice heated solvent tank, he had the in ground lift removed and installed a 2 post lift, then a year later had a pit filled in (at the end of the shop) which allowed room for one more 2 post lift. He also purchased a HUGE set of NAPA tools that lined the walls in the tool room where you had to check the tools out of.

He absolutely turned the program around, it makes me sad I couldn't enjoy all the new cool stuff now.
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Working...
      X