MOOG, worth the price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOOG, worth the price?

So I'll begin by saying this isn't for my car unfortunately. well my sisters taurus has been eating up front tires, she went to get her new ones today and they accredited it to her front lower ball joints. well they quoted her $260 for 1. I told her I'd do it for cost and like $75 for both. but the question is are moog suspension parts worth the price? she can get the cheap brand for like $30 or moog for $57. she can afford the moog but if the cheaper ones will last just as long theres really no point in spending the extra money. thanks for any input.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Moog = lifetime warentee.

Comment

simple short answer = yes
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

moog = good
        A mathematician, a physicist and a biologist sees two people enter a house, and three people leave. "They must have reproduced in there", the biologist says. "No, obviously there were one or more people already in the house" said the physicist. Then the mathematician says "If one more person enters the building, it will be empty"

Comment

many parts are still made in china though, no matter what's written on the box; prolly just a better quality control

Comment

anyone know where to get moog products at a decent price though? can't seem to find a dedicated website, just random ebay sittings.

i know their bushings are polyurethane too
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Moog FTW.

Try your local NAPA, or any other parts store around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                anyone know where to get moog products at a decent price though? can't seem to find a dedicated website, just random ebay sittings.

i know their bushings are polyurethane too
                No... standard rubber bushings in most moog parts.
                A mathematician, a physicist and a biologist sees two people enter a house, and three people leave. "They must have reproduced in there", the biologist says. "No, obviously there were one or more people already in the house" said the physicist. Then the mathematician says "If one more person enters the building, it will be empty"

Comment

I saw the thread title and immediately thought of this:

IMAGINE MY DISAPPOINTMENT
                  sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                  92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Working...
                  X