Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
    yeah...starting at what, 23g's?
    Something like that, the dealer down the street has 2 or 3 miatas, I only looked at one, and it was over $27k

I can just imagine the anal-rapeage on one of those babies.
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

yeah...get a slightly used one...or an rx8 and turbocharge it

Comment

I agree Miatas are not as cheap as they once were, but they are still cheap compared to what they compete against.

I'm going to seriously consider trying to get ahold of one of these.

I have a feeling though, that there will be a big waiting line and priority given to certain people.
        ~ A

1992 MX-3 GS

Comment

read me

Japan only you richards.

I love it. I agree with molding the fenders to the body, mini 3g rx-7, and as far as power thats what FM is for.

I used to think they were too little and girlie. But back a couple years ago when i used to valet there were a couple at the cc and they are a blast to drive. They have serious handles. And the mx-5 market is so huge its guaranteed that some people will go nuts with this.
          95 ES
          05 S60R

Comment

It's nice, but for the expected price you could get something better.... something... r0tary.....
            ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

looks pretty cool, Basically its a suped up Miata Frame, and body. Id like to see the performance on that beast! twin turbo it or supercharge it. GRRR ! be nice! (hear her purrr)
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
              X