Sweet ride man....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey , at least he used a Honda...

Damn never knew they made star wars parts for Honda's.
    Damn they make everything for that car... wooo thanx for mazda.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Pretty cool concept...someone has too much time on their hands and doesn't know how to spend their money.
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

what the hell was that?
        some one has to much time on their hands or is a little to obsessed with star wars!! OMG!! WOW!!! but it was creative....

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
        4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

Originally posted by PRican_Angel
          what the hell was that?
          some one has to much time on their hands or is a little to obsessed with star wars!! OMG!! WOW!!! but it was creative....

Hes def not gonna sell that pos lol

Comment

i believe this says it all.
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

OMG! is that obiwan? what a spank!
              i hate being broke!

Comment

Help us all i'd hate to be infront of him and piss him off...he'd fry my azz....Wonder if it fly's? Lots of time on his hands....tacky, but creative!
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i still think someone spent to much time with the "light sabre", or with "little yoda" if ya catch me... nooch.
                  i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
                    i still think someone spent to much time with the "light sabre", or with "little yoda" if ya catch me... nooch.
                    yea way too much time..crafty lil f'ker if ya ask me!
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

What Theeee hell!!!! Id hate to see what his house looks like and he drives that to work everyday i bet there have been a lot of traffic jams due to his cause. Oh well at least its a civic imagine if all the honda ricers did this too their cars. Creative though.
                      I bet his house is a star destroyer.
                      Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

Working...
                      X