Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49 chevy drift...

...truck

One of the underlying factors that shined through at Gatebil was that everything revolves around having lots of fun. Some obviously take it more seriously than others, maybe invest more time and funds into their cars, but you can bet every single car there has had a whole lot of passion poured into it. And …

That thing is so well put together... I like the use of new technology with the old body and look. Truly a work of art.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Yeah, that rawks and rawks *hard*. if I had huge money I'd definitely be in that pro touring scene, old car made to blow the doors off the new hardware...
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

looks like a pretty awesome project! nice truck!
      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

That is sweet. I almost bought a '67 International Scout earlier this year, I had thoughts of chopping up my BMW and mating the two together. I decided I would probably just end up with a large pile of scrap and a bunch of wasted time/money.
        sigpic
        1992 Familia GT-X
        1988 323 GTX
        2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
        2014 Civic Touring

Comment

It should have been called towmater drift.... Is there any video of this beast???

Comment

Originally posted by tireboy View Post
            It should have been called towmater drift.... Is there any video of this beast???
            Yeah, expect Towmater is a 56-57 chevy.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Working...
            X