No announcement yet.

What is it with dealers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw that *10 year* note, all I could think was either you got reamed bad, or you were trolling!! LOL
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Yeah, I would have gotten screwed bad if it was for 10yrs. But, one good thing happened out of the deal, The bank was pissed off at me. I paid the loan off in 3 yr and ended up paying only $1500 more than I borrowed.
      [

Comment

Ba haha... I did that once.. Got a signature loan @ my bank for some small car repairs. It was for like ~ $200. This was back in the day when it was hard to scrape any$$ together. As soon as my next paycheck came in, I paid it off. I think they made around $2 off the loan. It cost them more money for the paperwork than anything else!!
        Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
        '56 VW Cal Ragtop
        www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Yeah, when I had like $5,000 left on my loan, I ended up selling my trans am one week, went put the $2,500 on the loan, and sold my banshee the next week, and went pay it off. The lady at the counter was like, didn't you come in here last week with a couple grand. I told her that my pimping business did good the last couple of weeks. She just laughed.
          [

Comment

Working...
          X