ford focus rs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ford focus rs?

have you guys seen the news of the focus?What is it 300 plus hp? Awd!
    i always said "make one turbo awd " with agood drive and i will want it!Crap,I said to myself I would buy one!
    Bells,whistles,torque vectoring what ever that means,great interior, forty five thousand...four door!!
    Fook that!lol

Ya thats sti/evo territory. I guess if you're diehard ford fan it might be worth it. Ill pass.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk

Comment

it starts at $35k, not $45k. the Evo is dead, does the STi come as a hatch?

let's be real though, how many people on this forum are there that could actually afford it?
      sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

All the two of the mitsu dealers I've seen still have Evo's on the lot, at a premium even. They're not making anymore but there are still new ones about.

I think they're rotating STI between hatch/sedans every generation now.

I'd rather be dead than work on another transverse 4wd box though.

If Subaru would just make a front end that would house an I4 that'd be great.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Ill be sure to post up some pics when we repo one. Lol

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk

Comment

The focus RS is 345 hp and 347ftlbs. It's not even the same as the current STIs or EVOs. It is meant to compete with them, but will more than likely blow them away once they start getting actual track times and stuff. Maybe not so much straight line stuff, but on a road course, forget it.

I currently have a focus ST, and looked into upgrading to the RS when it comes out. With the candian dollar taking a beating, I quickly determined it is not worth it. On a 5 year plan, my payments would be $900 a month. I can't justify spending 900 bucks a month on a daily driver car that is gong to get nicks, dings, snow, salt, sand blasts etc.
            Tyler has spoken

Comment

its a fun time to shop for a Ford

Ford Focus RS review: a 345bhp hot hatch that's as usable as a diesel and drives like a rally car.

Comment

Working...
              X