What is the worst car ever made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the mustang 2
    I am a mustang fan and this on was god awful..
    93 Protege lx (Jessi)
    Project Jessi
    Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ford Pinto

Comment

Toyota Tercel, Hyundai Accent and the old tiburons, Kia Rio, My mothers old '89 grand prix, anything made by dodge (I dont care, initiate the debate on dodge and I'll win).
        '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
          anything made by dodge (I dont care, initiate the debate on dodge and I'll win).
          execpt the viper I agree 100%
          93 Protege lx (Jessi)
          Project Jessi
          Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
          Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
            dont go there ... and a lot
            I wont go there!! LOL
            03 Protege 5
            03 Sentra SE-R
            85 IROC-Z

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
              dont go there ... and a lot
              i dont know why every pro owner hates civics. as long as they are not rice then they are awsome they might be slow stock but theres just a whole bunch u can do to them and som1 said the delsol sucks have u ever seen one of those with like 10 thousand or so those little cars are badass!!
              i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                i dont know why every pro owner hates civics. as long as they are not rice then they are awsome they might be slow stock but theres just a whole bunch u can do to them and som1 said the delsol sucks have u ever seen one of those with like 10 thousand or so those little cars are badass!!
                have u ever seen a 1g pro with 10 thousand in it? no? cuz u dont need to spend 10 thousand to go fastar...u can be in the 12/13sec range for 2-4 g's

Comment

Honda Civics in stock form (and tastefully modded) are reliable, safe, and are built very well. I do not see why because we own a Mazda means we have to hate on Hondas or any other car for that matter.

The worst car IMO?
                  The Cavalier/Sunfire. When is GM going to get around to redesigning this thing? The damn thing has a frame that dates back to the early 80s.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

my point wasnt it needs 10 g to be fast my point was they just look drive and handle so damn good with that much ive drivin just bout all hondas and then my pro i still love my pro but i really like hondas srry!!!
                    i is dumb

Comment

my point wasnt it needs 10 g to be fast my point was they just look drive and handle so damn good with that much ive drivin just bout all hondas and then my pro i still love my pro but i really like hondas srry!!!
                      The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

wut about new camaros and mustangs everybody that drives them think they are the fastest thing even though i can beat most in my 94 pro dx
                        So how is that 13b swap running anyways?? You must've done a good amount of tuning to get that **** tyt3
                        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by Roach220
                          the mustang 2
                          I am a mustang fan and this on was god awful..
                          Speaking of 2's the Bronco II was a POS as well. I'm glad Ford finally put a bullet in that thing, but it pissed me off when they took the Bronco .
                          Last edited by kc5zom; 09-10-2003, 07:13 PM.
                          2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                          1983 F-150 351W

Comment

Every single Hyundai and Daewoo on the market ....
                            Last edited by bruce95fmla; 09-11-2003, 02:16 PM.
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Roach220
                              execpt the viper I agree 100%
                              no, they suck too...
                              lol
                              '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

bad build quality

Comment