No announcement yet.

bike fans...think this is worth it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

600 is even a bit too much, especially with the 600's coming out these days... retards buy a gixxer 600 and go out and kill themselves
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

thats why i said a cbr f-2, its not too fast, but if you get a 200, you will hate life.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
        correct my dumbass'ness on this one... but what is the problem with starting off big? say youve never driven a bike in your life... and as stated above.. you get a busa with a turbocharger kit... that'll go 260 tops or whatever.. just because you have the power, dosent mean you have too use it... if you try too ride beyond your skill level, of course your gonna **** up... but just cause you have it, dosent mean you use it... you can go easy.... just like if you have some 900 HP 8 second drag monster car... just cause its fast... dosent mean you have too go fast. you can putter along at 35 mph if you wanted too.. just cause a bikes fast dosent mean you gotta gun it and try too do wheelies... just ease it around abit, slowly till you get the hang of it

if you think of a bikes throttle as 0% is idling, and 100% is WOT... and your at a red light... why not just give it like 20% throttle. and drive it like grandma and take 20 seconds too get from zero too sixty, hows the bikes power gonna get outta control

look to be honest .. that total bull**** ...

A car and a bik are 2 different animals..

I don't know if you are an experienced rider, but I know for sure that if you were you would not have said what you just did.

I am a noob to bikes.. yes in deed.
        for instance. I was test riding the bike i was going to purchase. I was coming out of a burger king parking lot and I was in 1st gear and getting read to start off. I twist the trottle while holding the clutch and the damn thing is reving to 4 grand.. I know from listening to the bike that this is to damn high.. My mind says hold the clutch, but my hand wants to let go ... my mind wins.

There is such a thing as having to much bike. This is what get's people killed. Especially when the throttle and clutch are not respected.
        Why the heck would you start off with a Hog, when you would barley be able to handle a 600....
        Don't spout bull on the forum man ..

plus you don't want to putt around on a bike at 35mph ... You will get hit off that bike.. Drivers tend to be real impatient when it comes to bikers.
        Last edited by bruce95fmla; 10-18-2004, 05:54 PM.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
          600 is even a bit too much, especially with the 600's coming out these days... retards buy a gixxer 600 and go out and kill themselves
          You know you stand a chance of killing yourself in a infini protege with a GTX swap right...

It depends on the skill level and the willingness of the person to learn how to ride their bike..

those that take the time to learn and respect the bike, stand a very good chance of not crashing...

------------------

I used to ride ATV's and had my fare share of crashes...

But I know how to respect the throttle, brakes and clutch.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
            You know you stand a chance of killing yourself in a infini protege with a GTX swap right...

It depends on the skill level and the willingness of the person to learn how to ride their bike..

those that take the time to learn and respect the bike, stand a very good chance of not crashing...

------------------

I used to ride ATV's and had my fare share of crashes...

But I know how to respect the throttle, brakes and clutch.
            my life expectancy has been shortened greatly with the purchase of that engine

i rode dirtbikes for a good 10 years. i have been wanting a stretbike for a few years... i want an sv650.
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
              my life expectancy has been shortened greatly with the purchase of that engine

i rode dirtbikes for a good 10 years. i have been wanting a stretbike for a few years... i want an sv650.
              haha... I hear that .. Get NOS .. live shorter

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

it doesnt take any time at all to learn how to ride a street bike well, If you have never rode one, then yeah it will be tough, and will feel like you will never get it, first corner to come into, you will understand, lol but if you just cruise around, hit up some parking lots, and do a ton of stop and go, then you will learn fast, thats not saying you will be "experianced", just saying you will do ok.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

It is better for a beginner that is new to riding to take the Motorcycle saftey course. You get a discount on your insurance, automatically get your license upon completion, and you also learn techniques which could save your life in the future.
                  Not to mention riding with the proper jacket, that fits properly even having body armour on and having the proper helmet.

My friends ride, but they wouldn't even think to look into some of the things I posted above.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i want to start riding. what is a good starter bike for a fat man with a lust for going fast

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                      Ben is boring me, i want to start riding other men. what is a good starter b1tch for a fat man with a lust

I wanna see vids of you on that......
                      49 cc's of fury.
                      Last edited by D323; 10-27-2004, 01:45 AM.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Take the motor apart and port that bitch ....

I want one of em ..

I can get one for 300 ...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                        X