Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
    hey...thats post whoring...write something worth while
    but this is the off topic? this is the place to post whore!!

random smilie
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
      hmm... the way your posts are written just makes me think........
      yeah, jon sure didn't learn how to spell :p:
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
        yeah, jon sure didn't learn how to spell :p:

I can spell when i take my time. I normally try to type to fast. But requardless i dont steal anymore so whoop his ass

Comment

And yess we are brothers hes a year older then me. I think he wanted to beat my protege but didnt know he bought a 1.6 liter lol

Comment

All you guys are nuts. The Man is right , and John you can't spell....

I didn't beat him , maybe the 2 hours I had left at work calmed me down, but I sure did scare the **** out of him and ofcourse a few threats of broken fingers and stuff that police can't trace ...

I basically had to put it in his head that "PLAY TIME IS OVER" no more bullS@. I also made sure that he understands that if it's done again.. he better be missing cause if I find him I will be sure to shove my foot up his ass...

I still can't believe that it's my little brother that did this ****...
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

My names Jon. Well, lets hope he doesn't do it again. I know when I was little I never feared my mother because she never hit me. So I never listened. But i listened to my father and his belt

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                My names Jon. Well, lets hope he doesn't do it again. I know when I was little I never feared my mother because she never hit me. So I never listened. But i listened to my father and his belt
                whoaaaaa bull **** you would drop to the ground, and quivver like a little dog, lol i would laugh at you, then get my as beat. i would have to say i recieved far more ass whoopings that you did in my young life. and yeah when i bought my car i thought it was atleast a 1.8 litre. it wasn't smart car shopping, i was in a rush, due to my reporting date in the military. but live and learn i guess.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  whoaaaaa bull **** you would drop to the ground, and quivver like a little dog, lol i would laugh at you, then get my as beat. i would have to say i recieved far more ass whoopings that you did in my young life. and yeah when i bought my car i thought it was atleast a 1.8 litre. it wasn't smart car shopping, i was in a rush, due to my reporting date in the military. but live and learn i guess.
                  you'll be ok when you get boost
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

soon my brother soon, as soon as sondra gets a fuking car ill be all set.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                      Haha is that bad i was the smart one to drop?. Good for u im glad u got beat more lol. yeah after driving that 1.5 liter sohc 8 valve mirage the protege must of felt like a beast

Comment

Bruce, bust a beer bottle on his head and then pour salt in the wound.
                        or just as good, vinegar.
                        cut a lemon in half and then smash each half over his eyes.

Lay him down on his stomach, tie a noose, put it around his neck, pull it tight, and bend his knees back as far as possible, and tie the other end of the rope around his ankles, then just for good measuretie his wrists over top of the rope going from his neck to his feet. Leave him like this for a couple hours and let him think about what he did while you get drunk.
                        Or the creme' de la creme'
                        set him up on a date with a cross dresser
                        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                        X